Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official Super Bowl Poll

skinsfan12

Pats in a steamroll, if you think Belichik confused Manning, wait until you see what he comes up with against McNabb with 2 weeks to plan. With no real running threat (Westbrook is receiving not really running) I look for BB to absolutely confuse the hell out of the eagle offense and win 31-13. No Vinatieri magic needed this time.

Originally posted by pr11fan

Gee, I wonder who the one vote came from. Anyone who watched these two games today could not vote for the eagles unless they were an eagle homer.

BWAHAHAHA!!!

Let's see, the Vikings were the consensus pick to beat the Eagles, then the Falcons, now the Pats. Homers? :rolleyes:

Pot meet kettle. :doh:

Originally posted by Beastof theEast

BWAHAHAHA!!!

Let's see, the Vikings were the consensus pick to beat the Eagles, then the Falcons, now the Pats. Homers? :rolleyes:

Pot meet kettle. :doh:

Fair enough, I'm putting my money where my mouth is this time though. I'm gonna have some extra spending money come february. :D The eagles made it through an nfc with 2 8-8 playoff teams congrats. :rolleyes:

I'll take the Pats. I know they ***** about not getting any respect, but if you think about it, they really don't have a big names. Corey Dillon and Tom Brady...and they aren't in the leagues elite.

Plus i love the..."not in our house" commecial.

Pats...Double digits. Every time a team crosses their path they change their style to beat them soundly. They defend pass against teams like the Clots, and do it brilliantly. Then they stuff the run on teams like Pittsburgh and make them pass. I hate to say it, but Bellichick may be the best coach in football.

I hate the eagles, they must lost. I just cant stand to see them gloating if they do win.

The teams are pretty evenly matched, and they are both front office wonders teams, that is they know how to manage their front office and get the most out of every player. Look at that big oaf Jeremiah, he still pisses me off. I dont care if the Patriots have a 'dynasty', they have certainly earned it, I just want to see the Eagles lose.

I would be surprised if any non-eagles fan votes for them on a skins message board.

Originally posted by Mr. S

I would be surprised if any non-eagles fan votes for them on a skins message board.

Unfortunetly I have no choice but to root/pick for the Eagles. I'm surrounded by bandwagon jumpin Pats fans who I've listed to gloat MORE than enough the past few years. I'd rather read gloating posts from Eagles fans on this site then listen to these fools up here.

Archived