Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Own3d Thread.(Keep it clean)

unsonny

Wish I could tell you who she is, actually wish I could lie and tell you she's my wife but nooOooOoo.

Someone on here posted it 4 months ago or so, I just really liked her smile so just decided to use it here. Would love to see other photo's of her but i'm suddenly realzing that i'm sounding like a creepy old guy. :)

I wonder if she knows that she is the focus of many on this site.

She is super cute. Everytime you post, I always watch her a couple times.

:paranoid:

Great. Now I sound like a creepy old man.

---------- Post added August-20th-2012 at 01:03 AM ----------

I watched that a couple times, mouth agape. If I had been anywhere near that woman she would have heard from me. Hopefully that little girl got some justice in the end.

I've never been near a foul ball, but one time I was in the first or second row in the outfield at Turner Field for pregame warmups. There was a little boy with a glove by the railing not far from me, trying for a ball. When they finished up, guy for the other team tossed it our way and it went right to me. I caught it, took in a good look at the ball, and gave it to the kid. Honestly the thought of keeping it never even crossed my mind.

That woman is just a bad person. No two ways about it.

I went to Turner Field a few months ago for a Nats game (great fun, btw). During BP before the game, I was with a group of people in left field seating & a ball came my way. There was a couple standing in the aisle. They BOTH saw the ball coming, the woman heard everyone screaming "HEAD'S UP!" & she knew I was there wanting to catch a ball, but she didn't budge, even when the ball basically whizzed by her head. I couldn't do anything because in order for me to catch it, I would have had to knock her down to do so. I'm sorry, but a baseball I can buy at the store for a couple of dollars simply isn't worth that. Just because it was hit by a Major Leaguer makes no difference to me. If she wasn't there, I would've caught it (or made the attempt anyway).

And I agree, that woman is a bad person. I couldn't believe it when I saw that video. What a creep.

---------- Post added August-20th-2012 at 01:18 AM ----------

My favorite one is "To Thy Known Self Be True"

:rotflmao:

I have no doubt that was the customer's fault. Some people. :doh:

---------- Post added August-20th-2012 at 01:37 AM ----------

^^^that's why they put those signs up that say "no diving"....seriously how did we survive to make it out of the caves? I'm thinking I've figured out how we finally made it out of the trees though.....

:slap: what's the matter with you?

:silly: