Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Own3d Thread.(Keep it clean)

unsonny

I just assumed the picture was referring to the one guy in the front wearing the phat farm shirt. He didn't match anyone else and is making a face.

I was going to say this too. But that's a stretch and the guy just looked like he was squinting and made to squat in front.

In defense of the poster, and I'm only supposing this, perhaps this was just one of those "De-motivational" posters made up [by someone else] and he was just reposting. Don't know that, just offering another plausible explanation.

However, I certainly can see why people could take it out of line. But would the exact same poster with white/asian/indian/hispanic kids in it have elicited the same response? Just wondering with that last open-ended question.

I just saw this on another site, it blew me away.. gotta love live tv :doh:

innisrb5.jpg

MSNBC incident

On Monday, February 4, 2002, MSNBC conducted an interview about the Enron scandal. During the broadcast, MSNBC put up a graphic identifying Niger Innis as "****** Innis." Although this racially offensive term was broadcast, MSNBC said its use was accidental.

According to the Associated Press, shortly after the graphic appeared, correspondent Gregg Jarrett offered Innis a "profuse apology." The AP also reports Innis replied: "Oh, God, I thought you guys thought I was a rapper or something. Media bias continues. Just kidding. It's not the first time it's happened, but hopefully it's the last."

:rolleyes::rolleyes: :doh:

Can we avoid the friggin' conversations in this thread? People bump it talking about racism, sigs, etc. And yes, I realize the irony of my post being a contributing factor. But something has to be said.

Discussions about nothing make the greatest thread in the world useless. Please stop. Thank you.

coolpl8z_lol-stfu.jpg