Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Doc Walker seemed disappointed w/ Portis & Taylor

HTTR84

I heard Doc Walker on 980 (twice) today going off about the sock issue with Portis & Taylor. I initially didn't think the sock issue was any big deal but Doc seemed rather angry. So angry in fact I am beginning to wonder if there is more to the story with these two guys. Is Doc holding back something because he doesn't want to air dirty laundry ?

~ Watch your language and learn some respect for your fellow posters and visitors here. How the hell do you think we're ever going to get "contacts" - and develop the site - for the benefit of EVERYBODY... when we get disrepectful members who don't have any foresight of what we're attempting to accomplish here -- Die Hard.

It was not getting pissed about the socks. It was the FACT we couldn't even win 6 games at the time, and these 2 had to draw all the attention to themselves.

IF you keep up with what Doc says, then you KNOW he specifically said this over and over.

Blondie

The whole team has switched to the burgundy and white socks. What's the problem? They should have only been fined that one game, after that there was an equipment change.

I think it's pretty cool that Gibbs would allow the players to change the uniform to make it more their own. Small refresh.

Originally posted by Blondie

It was not getting pissed about the socks. It was the FACT we couldn't even win 6 games at the time, and these 2 had to draw all the attention to themselves.

IF you keep up with what Doc says, then you KNOW he specifically said this over and over.

Blondie

Ok thanks for clearing it up. I take back what i said.

Originally posted by HTTR84

I heard Doc Walker on 980 (twice) today going off about the sock issue with Portis & Taylor. I initially didn't think the sock issue was any big deal but Doc seemed rather angry. So angry in fact I am beginning to wonder if there is more to the story with these two guys. Is Doc holding back something because he doesn't want to air dirty laundry ?

he doesn't like it when players try to promote themselves more then the team

Brian Mitchell said some even more harsh things

Who cares socks are socks. Maybe if everyone else on the field played as well as them we would win games. Why doesn't Doc look at the fact that Cory Raymer sucks, or that Mark Brunell played terribly this year? Or how about 50/50 dropping nearly everything in sight? All this crap is entirely overrated. The only reason these things come out is b/c we are 6-10, if we are 10-6

everyone laughs about the socks and we get on with it. Because of our loosing record people are reaching for excuses...

Archived