Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Real Redskins Fans!

REDKORN

This is my fourth season as a Redskins season ticket holder. I want to say thank you to all the Redskins fans who were at the game on Sunday. We had nothing to play for, but FED EX field was rocking. The noise was so loud that it cost the Viks. a couple of false starts. DTC, thanks for letting the visiting fans know whos house they were at all season long. Keep it real see you next year. F41 tailgaters, Thanks for the good food, another season on the books. To all of you fake Skins fans who did not show, or sold you tickets to Cowboy, Ravens, Eagles fans. EAT A D**K. :logo:

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by IbleedBurgundy&Gold

If you are a Redskins fan and sold your tickets to anyone other than another Redskins fan, you suck.

If you sold them to a Dallas fan, you should have to run an Oklahoma drill against LaVar without pads.

ooh that would not be fun

Originally posted by [[ghost]]

my juvenile ass sits at home to watch the games... just a couple more years...

Ask for tickets for your birthday or Christmas. I asked to go to the Vikings game for Christmas, my first game too. Not video games, not a bike, not even money. I wanted to go to a game. Section 435, Row 17, seats 1 and 2. That's my dad and I. 16 years, it's worth the wait. Oh my God it's worth the wait. :)

:helmet: HAIL!!!

Originally posted by da#1skinsfan

Awesome, wish I was there.

Every Skins game Ive gone to is ridiculously visitor-friendly. I swear they need to show some old film of games at the Vet where Skins and Giants fans would get harassed, have things thrown at them, screamed at....Fedex is WAY too visitor friendly.

That's b/c it's a 90,000+ stadium that alot of non-Redskins fans (ie corporations, scalpers/ticket distributors and even media-- like the Washington Post) have tickets to sell or give out as they seem fit.

I missed a couple of games due to work/schedule/or illness. of the games I missed most of the tickets went to family,friends, charity (to help a local family after their father was killed- tickets were auctioned off) and even 1 extremer.

If you want to blame the absense of fans at the game then blame the above names I mentioned (who couldn't sell their tickets) and blame the Redskins for allowing these non-fans to have access to so many tickets in the stadium.

It's ashamed that so many fans who want to be there can't.

I agree, it has everything to do with the 90k seating and corporate atmosphere. Thats why I said FedEx is too visitor friendly...its not necessarily the fans fault.

Ill never forget though the Eagles crowd chanting e-a-g-l-e-s on the concourse, and the chump Skins fans just looking on and laughing. If the tables were turned there would be a brawl in Philly.

-Nick, who wants Skins fans to be more passionate and make visitors fear coming into Fedex, regardless of how visitor friendly Snyder designs it to be.

I went to the Bucs game, first time at FedEx and Oh.My.God.

That was one of the best experiances of my entire life, I couldnt talk for 5 days, but it was so worth it. When Portis had that TD, and When Bowen had that Sack, I almost crapped myself. Seriously, if you havent been to a game at FedEx...go! Its worth it!

I love going to fedex and all but I honestly despise some of our season ticket holders. They auction them off to make a few bucks here and there and have ruined what could be a true threat for other teams, the 12th man. It's just dispicable, and it's just not fair. I don't want to whine and cry but come on, how can you possibly sell your tickets to opposing fans. We have some serious issues with our fans. Imagine a stadium full of extreme skinners, that would be INSANE! We need to get people to sell their tickets on this site instead of Ebay so that peeps know who the recieving end is. All that BS about not having anything to cheer about is just crap, Gibbs in himself should have had our fans going nuts, even though it did for the most part.

Too bad I didn't get to meet the DTC brotheren, I was at the last game and caught you guys yelling at most of the Vikings fans on your way to the stadium which got me all riled up. Good stuff there, and that's what being a die hard fan is all about.

man, I hope to finally go to a game next season, wish I could afford them or something. Seems easier to do also since metro can take you now. Would be great to go to a good game and chill with the DTC. I also hope to join the marching band sometime soon, free tickets, and by then, I hope we are playing "Hail to the Redskins" every 10 minutes or so.

Archived