Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Chris Samuels on Comcast Sportsnet

skns4life

when they were asking them about his stay in washington and whether he thinks he'll be back... he said he has enjoyed his stay...loves playing with the dirtbags, loves the area, and loves the fans :cheers: ....said that he's going to think positive and wants to be back and then ended by sayin that he'll be back!!

he's had his ups and downs but he still top 10....i hope he reworks his contract and comes back better than ever

Originally posted by skinsfan080

I want him back, hope contract stuff gets worked out, i think he's important to have back.

Hes good, but not for the kind of money he is making.

If he was making 3-4M, maybe but not 7-8M

Everyone is on the table right now. We have to get our house in order. Its becoming a mess with big contracts and Brunells dead money. The WRs need fixed. Gardner is gone for sure. We may need to spend some money there.

We have these big contracts to work around.

Brunell

Arington

Samuels

Portis

and Smoot and Pierce need resigned.

Mortan is gone, we don't need him anymore, unless he does something at running back. And we don't need another one of those if we have Portis and Betts. Honestly, I think Gibbs likes Betts better the Portis as an every down back. He runs the plays Gibbs likes to call.

This teams needs to slow down, and start to build smart....

Through the draft. A piece or 2 at a time. Stop with all this high dollar FA signing. Keep whats good, trade or let go of the rest.

Coley and Taylor.. Thats how you build a team.

Gibbs said that Samuels allowed only one sack today. I found that interesting the way he's been bashed on this board. I was thinking that you guys had analyzed the video and seen like 10 or 20 sacks that were his fault.

Does anybody know the number of sacks Dockery, Raymer, and Thomas have allowed?

The number of sacks allowed for Samuels this year is reported at 5.5 I think according to the STATS.Inc people who maintain these kinds of stats for the league. But, as with many things, teams have different ways of judging this. For example, Samuels could hvae been beaten for a sack, but, the team may determine it was the fault of the QB for not throwing on time or something.

Originally posted by Gilgamesh

Actually, it's Champ whispering in Smoot's ear and poisoning the well for us that really makes me hate him.

Exactly!! Burnt Bailey needs to mind his business and Smoot should'nt even be talkin' to him about his contract situation.

Everybody know's what he's gonna tell him.....

Originally posted by Hollywood2k3

Exactly!! Burnt Bailey needs to mind his business and Smoot should'nt even be talkin' to him about his contract situation.

Everybody know's what he's gonna tell him.....

Bailey is Smoots best friend. Smoot is probably going to him with advice.

Archived