Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Back from Vacation

Henry

I haven't read anything yet, but I hope noone's jumped off any bridges whilst I was away. This loss hurt me as much as the 99 opener. Three days later I'm still trying to wrap my brain around it.

Group therapy starts tomorrow. Until then, Happy Holidays and Hail to the Redskins.

Sigh.

Oh sure.

NOW you stroll in ;)

Lets just say we missed your helping hand around here. Several on suicide watch, Ghost and Kilmer on a hunger strike (just yanking your chain fellas), and a few lighter in the membership ranks.

Nice to have you back though brother :cheers:

Originally posted by Tarhog

Oh sure.

NOW you stroll in ;)

Lets just say we missed your helping hand around here. Several on suicide watch, Ghost and Kilmer on a hunger strike (just yanking your chain fellas), and a few lighter in the membership ranks.

Nice to have you back though brother :cheers:

Did I tell you how pleased I am about those few lighter/

If I didn't........consider yourself told.

Thanks Tar.

Blondie

Originally posted by bubba9497

we have a search team scouring bridges and rooftops of tall buildings for Art currently

You can call back the bloodhounds. Snapped this pic of Art ambling out of the Dallas suburbs.

rambo.jpg

Mess with the bull...you get the horns cowpokes.

Online group therapy is needed. This is the third time I will be visiting my wifes family in Pittsburgh during the last game and will be sitting in the far corner of a local sportsbar watching the Skins on a 12 inch tv. I think in the Norv firing year I literally watched the Cardinals game (the only Robisky win and the game Champ scored on offense!) on a tv located over the entrance to the bathrooms. They actually looked at me like I was on crack when I came in in my skins jersey and requested the game. Even in the great football town of Pittsburgh they just don't get it!

How the hell did I get so off topic!

Playoff withdraw is driving me mad!!!

jeff_crazy_person.jpg

Originally posted by Park City Skins

Hey. Nobody told me Henry was gone ;)

( Missed you after the game Henry. Things were......spirited :) )

I don't know how much help I would have been. I probably would have banned the half of the board I disagreed with, and then taken out the half I agreed with because I hate agreeing with them. :)

This was a bad, bad loss. Worst of the year in my opinion. We can be 5-10 if we can see some progress from the start of the year until now. Losing to 6-9 Dallas, again, is not progress. 1-5 in the division, again, is not progress. The only good news I can glean from this game is that a) Julius Jones in not, in fact, the second coming of Emmitt Smith and B) the Cowboys are a terrible team in general. Other than that TE of theirs I don't see a whole lot tht Cowboy fans can point to as proof that their future looks bright.

However, since we just lost to them none of that makes me very happy.

Originally posted by Henry

I don't know how much help I would have been. I probably would have banned the half of the board I disagreed with, and then taken out the half I agreed with because I hate agreeing with them. :)

Yeah? And? ;)

Originally posted by Henry

I haven't read anything yet, but I hope noone's jumped off any bridges whilst I was away. This loss hurt me as much as the 99 opener. Three days later I'm still trying to wrap my brain around it.

Group therapy starts tomorrow. Until then, Happy Holidays and Hail to the Redskins.

Sigh.

Henry,

next time you go on vacation, could you purchase extra tickets for ES or atleast use a large trunk so we can all jump in and join you on vacation. Next vacation should be in Dallas next season. Then we can visit Philly (bring your bulletproof vest and helmet). Oh, make sure you have a will before you head to Philly.

Archived