Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Poll: Which Game Makes You The Most Nervous?

As much as I realize it is mathematically possible for the skins to make the playoffs. I just can't see it happening. It worries me that people really seem to be taking this playoff thing seriously. I think their are just to many variables for us to make it. Something is going to screw it up. For me, my biggest concern right now, and what the team should be 110% focused on, is beating the Cowpukes on Sunday. Before we seriously discuss playoffs, we should wait to see if we can beat a team in their house, that we've managed to only beat once since 1997. Remember, all these scenarios and numbers game mean absolutely nothing if we don't beat Dallas on Sunday. We lose to Dallas, it's over. As fans, let's focus on them.

Just my :2cents:

Originally posted by Resurrection

As much as I realize it is mathematically possible for the skins to make the playoffs. I just can't see it happening. It worries me that people really seem to be taking this playoff thing seriously. I think their are just to many variables for us to make it. Something is going to screw it up. For me, my biggest concern right now, and what the team should be 110% focused on, is beating the Cowpukes on Sunday. Before we seriously discuss playoffs, we should wait to see if we can beat a team in their house, that we've managed to only beat once since 1997. Remember, all these scenarios and numbers game mean absolutely nothing if we don't beat Dallas on Sunday. We lose to Dallas, it's over. As fans, let's focus on them.

We all know that...but none of us is lining up under center or at tight end or middle linebacker...so we are safe if we not only imagine beating the Cowboys, but ALSO imagine that victory leading to more a few weeks down the road.

Believe it or not, it really won't hurt anyone or anything to play "what if" once and awhile... :)

Originally posted by Califan007

We all know that...but none of us is lining up under center or at tight end or middle linebacker...so we are safe if we not only imagine beating the Cowboys, but ALSO imagine that victory leading to more a few weeks down the road.

Believe it or not, it really won't hurt anyone or anything to play "what if" once and awhile... :)

Well, what it really boils down to for me is this..

I will be INSANELY HAPPY :doh1: :D (and extremely intoxicated) :2drunks: no matter what happens in the other games if we wipe our a$$ with Dallas on Sunday. If we manage that, and the Seahawks, and Rams pull out wins....I'll get over it. ;)

Cause all I really wanna be able to do is this :laythehur to my 2 Poke fan co-workers!

:cheers:

Well, what it really boils down to for me is this..

I will be INSANELY HAPPY :doh1: :D (and extremely intoxicated) :2drunks: no matter what happens in the other games if we wipe our a$$ with Dallas on Sunday. If we manage that, and the Seahawks, and Rams pull out wins....I'll get over it. ;)

Cause all I really wanna be able to do is this :laythehur to my 2 Poke fan co-workers!

:cheers:

A-FREAKIN-MEN!!! :cheers:

Renegade, we may lose. Why fret over it? I know our record. All things must eventually come to an end. Trully I'd worry much more over the Bengals over giants or even bigger us over the Vikings considering that they at the moment are playing much better than the Cowboys, in my estimation anywayz.

Skins beating Dallas, division games are always tough no matter the matchup, case in point, skins and cowboys playing the eagles. anyways, I want this win badly, just as bad as wanting the win over philly, cause they are our rivals, and I want to end the domination.

Originally posted by DeaconBlue

Renegade, we may lose. Why fret over it? I know our record. All things must eventually come to an end. Trully I'd worry much more over the Bengals over giants or even bigger us over the Vikings considering that they at the moment are playing much better than the Cowboys, in my estimation anywayz.

In 15 words or less: I don't want to lose to dallas. Ever. :helmet:

In order:

1 - Skins beating Dallas - this is the game we HAVE to win. It's the game we haven't won since Gibbs was here last time. A meaningful game, against Dallas, AT Dallas, in December. Like so many others have said, if we beat Dallas and still get knocked out of the playoffs, I'll be cool with that. But we HAVE to beat Dallas.

2 - Buccaneers beating Carolina - the Panthers are still red hot, and Atlanta, who they took to OT, is a better team than TB.

3 - Falcons beating the New Orleans - takes the three spot for two reasons - 1 - I don't know who the Falcons will be playing and 2 - this game will be doubly important if Carolina beats TB, which is definately a concern.

4 - Bengals beating New York - after Manning's performance against Pittsburgh, perhaps I should have this game higher, but, then again, NYG have lost 8 in a row, so I don't.

5 - Eagles beating St. Louis - The Eagles, even without TO, even without anything to play for, have no excuse for losing to a team that just got done losing to Arizona. None.

6 - Arizona beating Seattle - No, this game isn't ranked last because I have confidence in Arizona. It's ranked last because I think the Rams will lose and this game won't matter.

Good post. Let's just take it one week at a time. Right now, we have to play Dallas & no matter how bad they have been or how good we have been, we ALWAYS struggle against the Cowboys. I hope that we can win this game, but not for the playoffs, but for the WIN AGAINST DALLAS!!!

:dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck

This is a good question, I would have to say I'm the most nervous about beating the Cowpukes...During this losing streak to them we just havent had any luck and cant seem to get any breaks against them...To win we are going to have to play a perfect game, being that we will be playing 13 on 11(The Pukes, their fans and the refs vs. Skins) :D

So lets see what happens....:wewantd:

Anybody who voted for anything other than Dallas is a total shleprock

Why, I actually since the Eagles game told my friends that I did not believe the Skins would lose another game, and after San Francisco I definetly believe it. This just looks like a hungary team right now, to me the game that will be lost is Phil-St. Louis I hate to say it right now but to me the Eagles look like a team that is really bumming that won't have any motivation to win this game

Archived