Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Terry Robiskie named interim HC of Browns

21dave

Guess he is better then Dave Campo.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=1934933

There has been no decision on a permanent replacement, but offensive coordinator Terry Robiskie will take over as the interim coach for the rest of the season.

Robiskie is in his fourth season with the Browns, his first as offensive coordinator. His only NFL head coaching experience came with the Washington Redskins in 2000, when he coached the team's final three games after the departure of Norv Turner.

"I've been here before," Robiskie said of being an interim again. "But I think I'm three times the coach I was then. Butch Davis has made me a better coach."

Robiskie will be fired again. And guess who they'll bring in? A veteran coach like Marty only to be fired after one year. After which they will hire a college phenom(Nick Saban) who will be a bust in two years. Then they will rehire a legend(Don Shula) and struggle.

Oh wait, that's us.:doh:

Originally posted by steveskins

Robiskie will be fired again. And guess who they'll bring in? A veteran coach like Marty only to be fired after one year. After which they will hire a college phenom(Nick Saban) who will be a bust in two years. Then they will rehire a legend(Don Shula) and struggle.

Oh wait, that's us.:doh:

Haha good one:laugh: .

Don Shula at the Browns. What a sight that would be!:laugh:

Originally posted by Die Hard

Did Butch Davis get fired? Or resign?

No one reported that here yet :laugh:

Furthermore... that was a nice stab at Norv Turner. "I am 3x the coach I was then.... I'm a better coach because of Butch Davis" :laugh:

it was definitely posted this morning when I checked at 8:30 or so, I even made the claim of how Robieski actually has a chance again, im not surprised he got it, Dave Campo was pretty horrible also. I wonder if he'll actually do something this time around.

Terry should come and be our Offensive Coordinator.

He was a good WR's coach in Cleveland, helping develop their young and talented receivers over there like davis and morgan and northcutt.

Terry could fire up our WR's and juice up this offense with attitude and hustle.

Wouldn't you say he calls a pretty balanced attack in Cleveland? They play sound, fundamental, physical, football.

He mixes up Green and Suggs really well, and helps utilize Garcia's strengths and as of late, Holcomb to get the ball out to those wideouts.

I would be proud to have him here again. I've heard he doesn't like Snyder, but a personal appeal from Gibbs and a lotta cash could do it!

Originally posted by TheDane

I used to love "Airing it Out with Terry Robiskie" on the Post. That guy spared no barbs.

I wish him well.

"We face the team from New England. If I could say something to Coach Davis I'd say, 'You sure picked a heck of a week to make your decision ' "

It's not an exact quote, but pretty close.

:logo:

Archived