Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

monday night countdown YEA!

afkidd

I think Lavar might be a little overrated by 'Skins fans, myself included, due the sheer emotion and determination for this guy. He is a Redskin. However on the field, I would definately say a guy like Brian Urlacher is more overrated then Arrington. I remember Mr. D. Butkus was coming on down on him for not hitting hard enough and missing tackles.

I think they are confusing overrated with dissapointing. LaVar is a great player that has yet to play great on a consistent basis. The constant upheavel surrounding his career can not be overstated. Hopefully LaVar will take the negative comments as a challenge. :2cents:

damn shame..*smh* new bungles or not..we've been the brunt of water cooler jokes and the laughing stock of the league for a while now. really gets old.

All I always hear...yall(redskins/team/fans) go out and get these big money players every year and still suck. And what can you say to argue or refute that? nothing..because it's true unfortunately. Man...I cant wait for better days. It has been toooo long.

I'm a Lavar fan. I went to PSU! However he is a little overrated in my opinion. There are times where Lavar makes you just say WOW: respect: However, there were times even at Penn State where I would be saying what the heck are you doing on that side of the field Lavar?

Archived