Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

STILL only 2 games out of the playoffs!!!!

footballhenry

haha i know guys....im starting to waver here too, but think about it this way, we came within a score in the 4th quarter against arguably the two best teams in football and almost beat them. we played them tough, and if it wasnt for our RECEIVING CORPS not catching the balls thrown to them then who knows what might have happened. Anyways there is still a glimmer of hope. Heres why, IF the Pack can beat the Rams tonite(its at GB) then skins wills till be 2 games out. I think Packers will, at least I hope they will. We play the Giants next week, WE HAVE GOT TO BEAT THE GIANTS, and i mean not even just in playoff terms but just for our guys to get a win and get some confidence back. They are very beatable, especially with Eli in there. Okay very simple math here guys. If we beat the Giants, and the 49ers(yea i know) beat the Rams then well be just one game out of the playoffs. Doesnt sound so far fetched if u ask me. Biggest problem is the 49ers, they are really bad but stlouis is inconsistent so who knows. Just remember, root for the Pack tonite, and u neve rknow....things might turn around....though if we lose to the Giants, then the season is more than over:(

Please... stop the talk of playoffs, pretty please. The team is 3-8. It's not being pessimistic, it's being realistic. This is not a playoff caliber team, even if not yet mathematically eliminated. We've won one home game and lost three in a row, not even being able to string wins. You think this team is going to the playoffs?

Nick

I'd just like us to finish strong, show some continuity on offense so as to build a foundation to build on in the offseason. We can beat the G-men and 49ers. We'll battle the Eagles at home and lose due to our anemic offense. Dallas will be a war an it's a toss-up. Minny may have a playoff position locked up with no room to improve and may simply start their backups to give the starters a rest.

I'll take 7-9 with some improvement in the offense as a sign of light at the end of the tunnel.

well do i think the skins will make the playoffs? course not...im just pointing out that theres still a chance....moreover we BETTER beat the giants....we shouldve beat them in the first game...I really think we can crush them if we play like were capable.....and if we do beat them then that at least puts us back in the race....if rams lose tonite of course....but a tleast statistically thats true IF we win.....

Archived