Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Will we score 20 points this year?

terpfan

If they bench Gardner and start McCants I believe they will. For whatever reason...this is the twilight zone....voodoo...God said so...whatever.....Gibbs feels compelled to start a receiver that drops between 40-50 percent of the passes thrown to him.

If Gardner continues to play and start...then no. Gardner will continue to stop drives with critical 2nd and 3rd down drops.

IF McCants is allowed to start and they THROW to him....then yes the Skins offense will open up.

Better get use to it. Next year is what THIS year should have been. A rebuilding year. We need to go out and get about 3 receivers who can catch the ball. And then it will take them a year to get use to the system and a year for Ramsey to get use to them.

Gibbs has blown this year. What a waste.

Originally posted by harriet

Better get use to it. Next year is what THIS year should have been. A rebuilding year. We need to go out and get about 3 receivers who can catch the ball. And then it will take them a year to get use to the system and a year for Ramsey to get use to them.

your truly an idiot

The way I see it we've played probably the best two teams in the league. We hung tough with Philly for 3 quarters and a few caught passes against Pitt and who knows. The last 5 games we play 4 teams that have no defense to speak of. I expect us to finish strong. Patrick solidifies his position as the starter and we finally score 3 touchdowns!

Originally posted by harriet

Finally!!!! A skins fan who isnt blinded by the light of homerism!!! I think Im gonna cry...:cool:

Seriously though, I agree, this was a year that Gibbs felt his way around in the dark and wasted it trying to get a feel for the game. Next year will be your "rebuilding year" when Gibbs gets it together, if he does at all.

There is no way we score 20 points unless the Defense and Special Teams can get two TD's between them. There is a serious problem with this offensive scheme and putting all the motion back in while running it no-huddle might help a bit but I think it's in dire need of an overhaul.

20 by our offense alone???

No.

20 with our defense scoring and the other team making enough mistakes (say the 49ers)?? possible, but that's our only shot.

i say we have 60/40 odds (maybe even greater) that we won't brake 20 this year, thus tying the '92 seahawks for offensive futility.

sad....a very sad fact indeed.....but unfortunately it's our true colors....further, it's time to fess up and accept it until material change or an unforseen talent spurt proves otherwise.

Holy Moly! I voted on this poll wholly expecting to be way in favor of "yes".

Wow! Are these results based on frustration?

Or is that how you all truly feel?

I think there is no question the Skins will score over 20 in at LEAST one game.

Even if part of the score is a Defensive TD or Special Teams TD. They will get there.

They have to.....dont they?

Archived