Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Go Eagles?

JJredskins00

I would like to see the Eagles make the playoffs as far they did last year and lose big real big,44 to 10, just so T.O. cant say he was the difference if they were to make the SB. Now most will think I am sheading tears over his nose turning to the Ravens. To be honest I have to give it to T.O. he is a great player and can make a difference on any team but I cant stand his shows that are not needed. I like a player that scores and walks off the field only to allow his ability to speak for him. Plus this guy is not a team player at all, he is only happy when times are fruitful for his team, watch his team face tuff times and you will see a player take a team apart from the inside out.

FYI:: I was happy the Ravens avoided getting a player like this...........

Anyway just my:2cents: on T.O.

Eagles win, 27-10.

BTW. The frontrunners to challenge the Eagles in the NFCCG are Atlanta, Green Bay and the Vikes.

Check out their passing defenses. Link

The Eagles are going to the SB. None of those teams will outscore the Eagles with their pathetic defenses. And before you say the Eagles D isn't that good either, check out their points allowed and answer the question.

Originally posted by Ravens777

Anyway just my:2cents: on T.O. [/b]

Suuuuurrrrrrre you were....

....right after it was announced that he wouldn't be a Raven.

Think rag-arm Boller could use a target right about now?

Originally posted by Ravens777

I would like to see the Eagles make the playoffs as far they did last year and lose big real big,44 to 10, just so T.O. cant say he was the difference if they were to make the SB. Now most will think I am sheading tears over his nose turning to the Ravens. To be honest I have to give it to T.O. he is a great player and can make a difference on any team but I cant stand his shows that are not needed. I like a player that scores and walks off the field only to allow his ability to speak for him. Plus this guy is not a team player at all, he is only happy when times are fruitful for his team, watch his team face tuff times and you will see a player take a team apart from the inside out.

Anyway just my:2cents: on T.O.

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Tell me your kidding? Glad you avoided getting this guy? :laugh: More power to ya bro. Wow.

Archived