Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Uni's???

Its only a throwback weekend for the Thanksgiving day game - they call it "Gridiron Classics". The Boys will be wearing a solid throwback jersey vs. the Bears who will be wearing throwbacks as well, however they are extremely similar to the current jerseys.

The Lions will be wearing silver helmets w/those light blue jerseys they wear everyyear on Thanksgiving and the Colts will be wearing throwbacks that are very similar to those they wear already.

As for us....we will wear the same thing we've worn all year.

Originally posted by RedskinsNation

Its only a throwback weekend for the Thanksgiving day game - they call it "Gridiron Classics". The Boys will be wearing a solid throwback jersey vs. the Bears who will be wearing throwbacks as well, however they are extremely similar to the current jerseys.

The Lions will be wearing silver helmets w/those light blue jerseys they wear everyyear on Thanksgiving and the Colts will be wearing throwbacks that are very similar to those they wear already.

As for us....we will wear the same thing we've worn all year.

But wasnt the New Orleans game last year on this weekend with us sporting the spearhead throwbacks?

Originally posted by cfujskins

But wasnt the New Orleans game last year on this weekend with us sporting the spearhead throwbacks?

Dont know which weekend we played the Aints...

But every team is allowed to have a "3rd" jersey and can wear it twice a year.

For example the Chargers wore their "powder blues" against the Jags about a month ago. We may see them this week but i doubt it because they only wear it once a year.

You may see some teams break out their 3rd jerseys (atleast the ones that wear throwbacks as their 3rds) but we will be rockin the traditionals this week. If we were to bring out the 70th's it would be at home.

The team announced prior to the season that the only game they will be wearing anything other than the whites is gonna be At Dallas in Dec.

Originally posted by CLiNT0N P0RTiS

This weekend is a throwback weekend so they'll be wearing the 70th jersey I think. I know they're not wearing the white one.

Come on CP....your a Skins' employee too now.....You've only heard me say 100 times we're wearing whites for every game this year except at Dallas.....:D

Originally posted by DUSTINMFOX

Come on CP....your a Skins' employee too now.....You've only heard me say 100 times we're wearing whites for every game this year except at Dallas.....:D

Well I went to NFL.com and the Skins logo is a spear so I assume they're wearing it. It would be nice if they wear it. We wore it last year against the Saints the same Thanksgiving weekend.

........You may have noticed that the team logos at the top of this very page are not the ones you may be used to. Have you gone back in time? Nope -- the NFL is reverting to Thanksgiving Classics in honor of the annual American holiday. Gregg Easterbrook writes .....

That doesn't mean we're gonna wear them silly;)

Originally posted by DUSTINMFOX

........You may have noticed that the team logos at the top of this very page are not the ones you may be used to. Have you gone back in time? Nope -- the NFL is reverting to Thanksgiving Classics in honor of the annual American holiday. Gregg Easterbrook writes .....

That doesn't mean we're gonna wear them silly;)

Yes I am silly.

The home team choses the jerseys, not the road team.

That was my point. Since the Eagles wore green when we played in Philly a couple days ago, our only remaining chances to wear burgandy jerseys would be:

@ Steelers

@ 49ers

@ Cowboys

Traditionally, both Pittsburgh and San Francisco wear dark at home so the only game I think we'll wear burgandy will be in Dallas.

:point2sky

Archived