Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Was it just me or did Coles look different running today?

cscmtp

i have NO information to back this up, but i think his toe was hurting him today. He just didn't look like...Coles. He didn't seem fast and fluid when he ran, with or without the ball. Did anyone else notice this or was i just so drunk with happiness that Ramsey was in there???

Coles has looked different b/c of his toe for one and secondly his finger.

And finally, he was just getting killed. I mean murdered in there b/c of Brunell's passes to him. Roy Williams and Ray Lewis each had HUGE shots on him, it just messes you up. He'll be fine, but he's just banged up mentally and physically right now I think.

me too.

the cold weather just aggrivates the injuries. Can you imagne trying to catch a ball from ramsey in the bitter cold with a dislocated finger?

As a coach, you have to know that coles will play until you drag him off the field, kicking and screaming. It's time to get him healthy while gibbs figures out the offense with his three new toys. (Ramsey, JAcobs, McCants)

I did kind of find it rather hilarious that the minute Ramsey comes in, Coles is wide open down the field for a big gain, just like we saw last year.

Coles biggest problem THIS SEASON has been his hands. I remember last year he had hands of glue, and that anything close to him he would catch. He dropped some wide open passes right on the money from Ramsey and that option pass from Rod Gardner was right in his hands too.

Archived