Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Steak & Lobster or Peanut Butter & Jelly?

Dead Money

Originally posted by herrmag

That's why I love them. They are the gift that keeps on giving......ALL NIGHT LONG.:cheers:

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

yea im sitting in a quiet, crowded computer lab and you made me look like an idiot by laughing outloud hysterically :doh: :D

Originally posted by cfujskins

You a ramen noodle girl, huh?

haha last night i had ramen noodle and pancakes for dinner, i rarely eat well :(

*cough*cough* plug for one of you guys to take me out for some quality dinner *cough*cough*

haha, im kidding ;) :laugh:

Originally posted by dks1240

haha last night i had ramen noodle and pancakes for dinner, i rarely eat well :(

*cough*cough* plug for one of you guys to take me out for some quality dinner *cough*cough*

I take it you don't date guys that do Atkins or are big into hunting! :laugh:

One of these days you'll have to explain to me how and why someone decides not to eat meat.

Originally posted by riggins44

I take it you don't date guys that do Atkins or are big into hunting! :laugh:

One of these days you'll have to explain to me how and why someone decides not to eat meat.

haha i dont care what the guy eats!

"why i dont eat meat" By. DKS

i stopped eating red meat when i was about 12 because i got into running and i became a health nut (yes at the age of 12).

i stopped eating white meat about 2 years ago bc i run track in college and you can always afford to lose another pound or two when our uniforms look like bikinis. i figured cutting things like fried chicken out of my diet would work and it did.

and lastly, i do still eat some meat (i lied). i eat seafood still. i think its illegal to live in maryland and not love seafood :D plus i would die from lack of protein and fat in my diet if i didnt have seafood around.

i stopped eating red meat when i was about 12 because i got into running and i became a health nut (yes at the age of 12).

i stopped eating white meat about 2 years ago bc i run track in college and you can always afford to lose another pound or two when our uniforms look like bikinis. i figured cutting things like fried chicken out of my diet would work and it did.

and lastly, i do still eat some meat (i lied). i eat seafood still. i think its illegal to live in maryland and not love seafood :D plus i would die from lack of protein and fat in my diet if i didnt have seafood around.

Smart girl...never give up seafood. Living in SE Virginia, right by Chesapeake Bay, I grew up eating seafood. I cook a lot of

seafood as well.

Ramen is the Sh*t. Best bang for the buck, as far as food is concerned IMO. I don't know too many people our age who DONT eat Ramen. Thats it, Im starting a thread.

mmmm crabcakes

Originally posted by cfujskins

Ramen is the Sh*t. Best bang for the buck, as far as food is concerned IMO. I don't know too many people our age who DONT eat Ramen. Thats it, Im starting a thread.

Try the best 10 BANGS for A buck...Those that have bought it on special know what I'm talking about ;)

PBJ...but like someone else, I don't eat meat either. (The last time I ate the stuff was in '89.) And when I did eat it, I never liked lobster, especially after I worked as a dishwasher at a restaurant. After working many a Wednesday "lobster night," I never wanted to see another lobster in my life. :-P

I don't eat PBJ often, but when I do, it's like a delicacy. Good stuff!

PB&J, when I need to eat some comfort food (or need the fastest injection of protein I can find...).

I detest steak and lobster - rarely eat beef and have not had lobster or crab in...oh...at least 10 years. Never liked the stuff.

Can we add chicken or pork to this instead? :D

• 9 months later...

Archived