Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

"I can't put in in their hands, they're too stupid..."

Fifty Gut

Parcells has his hands full there. He did a great job last year but that could be a problem right there as the team goes through a let down.... understatement....

btw....

"I can't put in in their hands, their too stupid..." "they're too stupid." They're. Sorry. Had to do it. ;)

I recorded the "Point After: Sounds of the Game" on the NFL Network and got a kick out of what he was saying. It was so funny that I transcribed it for future reference. Excuse the grammar, I just took it word for word as Parcells said it.

Here it is...

Bill Parcells on the Cowboys performance against the Bengals, 11/07/2004…

We have some automatic audible no-huddle things; running plays that we have been practicing since this summer. We practice them every week since the summer and we practiced them on Friday; these very situations. And we screwed up.

I can’t put anything in their hands. We we’re too stupid. I can’t put anything in their hands and every time I try to put it in their hands we screw it up. And it’s, and it’s my fault I; I; I just shouldn’t even do it. I should just…

You know try to get my team a little momentum. You think you only have 2 or 3 choices. We call out the audible, its right there. All you have to do is get on the ball and snap it on the first. There’s no double counts, there’s no nothin. Just snap it and run it, that’s all you gotta do.

We can’t even do that and I’m ashamed of myself and the team.

Originally posted by Skin-N-NY

I'm with you steve, I said from the beginning that he would only last 3 years. it looks like that's what's going to happen.

I wouldnt be surprised if he quit again after this year. The cowboys are bad enough to finish 5-11 or 6-10. With Brunell in there so are we though.

Parcells will be gone by the end of this season...

He can't stand this team and it is obvious. He realizes it needs rebuilding and I don't hink he wants to put the time in to do it. Vinny T. can't start next year and Julius Jones will be selling milkshakes at McDonald's by week 15.

Originally posted by Park City Skins

Parcells has his hands full there. He did a great job last year but that could be a problem right there as the team goes through a let down.... understatement....

btw....

"I can't put in in their hands, their too stupid..." "they're too stupid." They're. Sorry. Had to do it. ;)

Ha, you SOB, you got me. Bad grammar in thread titles pisses me off as well.

:dallasuck

Archived