Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Staley deactivated

Eagles_Legendz

Originally posted by Eagles_Legendz

Tweaked hamstring on Friday. Thought it was odd, because I figured he'd play as long as he had two functioning legs today. Guess not. Maybe he's still an Eagle at heart? ;)

He must not be the son of a Buffalo Soldier.

Shaq when asked about playing Thursday night, with a tweaked hamstring, by Jim Gray replied:

"I'm the son of a Buffalo Soldier. If I can walk I can play".:notworthy

Originally posted by Eagles_Legendz

Well, Westbrook certainly won't be 100% either, and Bettis will at least be fresh and not worn down thus far, so I still wouldn't say the RBs are a big advantage towards Philly.

But come on now, Staley is the Steelers key weapon on offense this year, in a run first offense.

Philly is a pass first O, a fair comparison would be if McNabb or TO were out.

Last week they faced the Ravens without Jamal Lewis, now this week with Staley..

yes they are catching breaks this season, and they are already playing the easiest schedule in the league :(

This changes everything in my eyes as far as this game goes. The whole advantage that everyone and they momma has been talking about has been Duce and his running ablity. His ablity to break tackles and basically protect B.Ros with his ball controlling, but without him back there to pick up the blitz, grind out the long drives and be an asset in the passing game.......I think that B.Ros's secruity blanket just got put into the washing machine.

Eagles 24

Steelers 13

Originally posted by bubba9497

But come on now, Staley is the Steelers key weapon on offense this year, in a run first offense.

Philly is a pass first O, a fair comparison would be if McNabb or TO were out.

Last week they faced the Ravens without Jamal Lewis, now this week with Staley..

yes they are catching breaks this season, and they are already playing the easiest schedule in the league :(

Bubba.....we didn't go out and tell Lewis about a good 2 for 5 deal wit the ya-yo....and we didn't kick Duce in the leg and mess up his leg. We just play the games and teams that are on our schedule and that's it.

To be honest, most teams that have won Super Bowls have caught breaks......if i remember correctly, in 1987 your team caught a nice break in Chicago because one Darrell green's punt return, there was a missed holding call on Alvin Walton that was a blantant as Kerry insultant on Chaney's daughter!

Originally posted by Number5

This changes everything in my eyes as far as this game goes. The whole advantage that everyone and they momma has been talking about has been Duce and his running ablity. His ablity to break tackles and basically protect B.Ros with his ball controlling, but without him back there to pick up the blitz, grind out the long drives and be an asset in the passing game.......I think that B.Ros's secruity blanket just got put into the washing machine.

exactly!! :cheers:

Originally posted by Number5

Bubba.....we didn't go out and tell Lewis about a good 2 for 5 deal wit the ya-yo....and we didn't kick Duce in the leg and mess up his leg. We just play the games and teams that are on our schedule and that's it.

To be honest, most teams that have won Super Bowls have caught breaks......if i remember correctly, in 1987 your team caught a nice break in Chicago because one Darrell green's punt return, there was a missed holding call on Alvin Walton that was a blantant as Kerry insultant on Chaney's daughter!

who is blaming the eagles??? I am just stating a fact, they are catching a lot of big breaks, helping them along the way... the kind of breaks that many championship teams seem to get on the road to the super bowl.

Hell I would be happy if we had the breaks like the eagles have had this season... in a heart beat.

:rolleyes:

Catching breaks? I'd say the Skins caught a huge break in 91' when RC was lost for the season in week one. 10-6 with a crpenter at QB with arguably one of the best defenses ever! The Eagles lost the league MVP and 70% of their offense that season.:doh:

Originally posted by bubba9497

who is blaming the eagles??? I am just stating a fact, they are catching a lot of big breaks, helping them along the way... the kind of breaks that many championship teams seem to get on the road to the super bowl.

Hell I would be happy if we had the breaks like the eagles have had this season... in a heart beat.

:rolleyes:

Amen bro......amen...:point2sky

Archived