Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

World series thread........

AkaD

well the sox won and it only makes me wonder and dream for the day that our skins will win the big one...i swear, when it happens...im going to cry, scream like a little girl, and run outside shouting with nothing but my redskins towel in the bitter Jan. cold...

Pretty amazing 8 game run they went on. I don't really watch a lot of baseball during the regular season though I do follow it, however the playoffs LCS are a lot of fun to watch. This year was just amazing and I loved watching/listening to the Sox finally win the World Series.

It is a joyous evening in Massachusetts. I'm in the country... and I can hear people honking and yelling.

I can only imagine what it's like at Kenmore Square and Lansdowne Street, by Fenway.

I am truly, truly, truly happy for the real citizens of Red Sox Nation. I, a transplant, am going to bed happy. But there are millions of born-and-raised Sox fans who have just reached nirvana.

We are all going to die.

Lunar eclipse, cat and dogs living together, mass hysteria, Sox Win, Cubs will win.....

I need a friggin gas mask!!!!!!!

Congrats to all you longtime SOX fans, you deserve it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by jenmdixon

It kills me to say this, but...

Congratulations to the Red Sox for winning so convincingly.

Enjoy the celebrations, gang, you've earned it.

I wish all yank fans could be like you and Tom, but we know that isn't the case :cheers:

Archived