Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Worst Redskin qb in Recent History

Buck812

Come on folks, the answer is simple.

BILLY KILMER.

He was horrible. We could have won 2 Super Bowls with Sonny at the helm. A lot of you guys are too young to remember the wounded ducks he threw. Charlie Taylor, Frank Grant, Roy Jefferson and Jerry Smith made this guy look so good it was pathetic. Although as the saying went, he had the easiest ball to catch in the NFL, it all depended on which end you caught.

:dallasuck

Originally posted by canagarian

Come on folks, the answer is simple.

BILLY KILMER.

He was horrible. We could have won 2 Super Bowls with Sonny at the helm. A lot of you guys are too young to remeber the wounded ducks he threw. Charlie Taylor, Frank Grant, Roy Jefferson and Jerry Smith made this guy looks so good it was pathetic. Although as the saying went, he had the easiest ball to catch in the NFL, it all depended on which end you caught.

:dallasuck

RECENT History grandpa! ;)

Jeff George gets my vote. He's been a problem with every team he's been on. Sports talk 980 had a great promotion after the Skins finally ran him out of town. They gave away something stupid prize to commemorate him being cut that was worth like 20 bucks saying "The prize isn't worth much, but neither was Jeff George"

I'm surprised that Gus "I like to celebrate by hitting my head into a concrete wall" Frerotte hasn't gotten more votes. He's a close second for me.

Frerotte went to the Pro Bowl in 97. I can't see him anywhere near the worst.

Jeff George was certainly the worst person at QB, but his stellar performance against the Rams keeps him from coming in dead last. For price paid/degree of suckage, noone compares to the $$$ & high pick we gave up for the useless Shuler. Then again, watching Brunell last season was as painful as watching any Skins QB I can ever remember.

Heath Shuler, hands down. This shouldn't even be a contest & by the results of the poll, Shuler is in the lead with almost 100 more votes than Brunell. He isn't even playing anymore, he was that bad. Yes, Brunell is by & large the worst we have RIGHT NOW, but to say he's the worst we have had in recent history is to forget Heath Shuler's pathetic play. I mean, he was beaten out for a starting job almost right out of TC by a guy making league minimum in Gus Frerotte, for cryin' out loud. :doh: What a bust he was.

Archived