Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Best One-Win Team

JoeSkins

All of them have holes, but I still say the Pack are the best team of the choices mentioned.

That offense cannot be that bad with only one notable injury (Flanigan) and while the D isn't good, if they can hold most teams under 30 points, the Packers can still sneak into the playoffs with some luck.

i just couldn't vote for the skins here. i honestly would seriously doubt that we'd win against any of these teams, save the bucs (only because we've already beat them), niners, and cardinals. chiefs and packers are the class of the 1 win'ers

Chiefs, if they can get their offense rolling, playoffs are still a possibility.

What really struck me about the the Chiefs is as soon as their offense faltered this year, I looked at their roster and couldn't figure out how they were ever good in the first place.

I mean, Priest is Priest, but I watched Trent Green Suck and I said "That's right- Green is SUPPOSED to suck".

I watched their WR play deteriorate and I said "That's right- Kennison and Morton are average WRs".

After 3 games, I honestly felt like the last 2 seasons were the abberation.

I'm probably wrong, but I was honestly having a touch time remembering how they were so good before...

Originally posted by f_dallas

I'm probably wrong, but I was honestly having a touch time remembering how they were so good before...

Dante Hall saved them a couple of times with big returns. Play-action to the average receivers (several are now hurt) works and Holmes was great on screens. It all added up to a lot of points which were needed to balance out the (lack of) defense. I always thought that Green was OK, but against the Texans, his poor decision cost them the game this year.

Originally posted by f_dallas

What really struck me about the the Chiefs is as soon as their offense faltered this year, I looked at their roster and couldn't figure out how they were ever good in the first place.

I mean, Priest is Priest, but I watched Trent Green Suck and I said "That's right- Green is SUPPOSED to suck".

I watched their WR play deteriorate and I said "That's right- Kennison and Morton are average WRs".

After 3 games, I honestly felt like the last 2 seasons were the abberation.

Its because they have/had probably the best OL in the league for a while.

Archived