Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Joey T just hit it RIGHT on the head...

cscmtp

Originally posted by HeavyHitta31

Is Ramsey really that much better? Cause he wasnt last year, and unless he improved alot he cant be much better.

He is

Before he broke his foot, look at the games. We're not scoring at all on any drives, we scored with Ramsey. ANd he can complete long passes and doesn't force his receivers to jump to get killed over the middle.

Joe Gibbs playcalling is to blame for this crap as well. Brunnell has this last drive to do something. If he takes us nowhere, Gibbs better put Ramsey in next week.

I am embarassed for Joe Gibbs right now. This offense doesnt even belong in the NCAA

Originally posted by Ghost of Nibbs McPimpin

Moronic post of the century. Pat completed multiple passes while being smashed.

He's also much more lost than Brunell is at this point in this offense and threw 3 picks against the Giants. Sorry but I'm not impressed.

It's not like we're hiding Marino on the sidelines, there's a reason he's on the pine.

Gibbs/Bugel, HAVE TO somehow find a way to make this O-line block without running Max Protect every single play. I am sick and tied of seeing every other team in the league have a dump off option or two waiting just in case, while our line needs the help of 2 TE's to block 4 rushers.

actually if ya wanna look at last year then Yes ramsey is better , he had no running game and yes he threw INTs but he threw INTS because he was throwing it deep and stuff , which if he was doing now would make the D be honest and open up lanes for portis ... looking at this year you can judge him cuz he hasnt had enough time brunell had 5 weeks plus some in pre season that he has not led this offense to a win besides one against a team who is also 1-4

Originally posted by 5Arrington6

Joe Gibbs playcalling is to blame for this crap as well. Brunnell has this last drive to do something. If he takes us nowhere, Gibbs better put Ramsey in next week.

I am embarassed for Joe Gibbs right now. This offense doesnt even belong in the NCAA

I thought Zampese was calling the plays from the booth.... but i guess it is joe now cause I thought I saw him and Bugel discussing a play and he had that card in his hand.

Archived