Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anyone catch Lost last night?

Soonerz

I'm definitely hooked. I was pretty shocked about Kate last night, I'm curious what Jack is going to do now that he knows and what she did too. I definitely recommend to anyone reading this to check it out Saturday night at 8 on ABC. Or at least TIVO it if you're out pre-gaming for the Browns game.

They haven't shown much about the story with the Asian couple yet. Obviously the guy is extremely traditional/conservative. It seems that maybe they have something to hide, just as it looks like everyone does.

So far, it is a great show. I just hope that the writing stays as good as it currently is.

The Asian couple hasn't really been exposed yet. In the first episode, the husband told his wife to stay with him at all times and not to worry about the others. He said they had to just take care of themselves. I was kinda confused about this when he started giving everyone the fish last night. I'm sure it will develop further episode by episode.

That's one of the things that makes it so good.

They arent moving full steam ahead into character development. They are taking their time and letting the audience draw conclusions, and Im sure will change them as they go.

IE- Did anyone expect Kate to be the criminal? And what do you think she did?

And what was the secret the old guy told the kid?

And does anyone else think that the guy with the gun last night wasnt on the plane to begin with?

I watched it last night because Tom Shales had praised the pilot episode. I was very impressed. The hour seemed to fly by which is how I know that a show is good. I think I will try and catch the pilot on Saturday, but the development was done so slowely that I don't feel that i have missed too much.

Originally posted by Kilmer17

That's one of the things that makes it so good.

They arent moving full steam ahead into character development. They are taking their time and letting the audience draw conclusions, and Im sure will change them as they go.

IE- Did anyone expect Kate to be the criminal? And what do you think she did?

And what was the secret the old guy told the kid?

And does anyone else think that the guy with the gun last night wasnt on the plane to begin with?

I knew the girl was the criminal. I even said that to my wife but she didn't believe me.

No idea about the secret though.

The guy with the gun? The Iraqi guy said the white guy with the gun was on the plane with a jacket over his hands, and that's why he thought he was the criminal.

Originally posted by Kilmer17

Well, damnit, I guess I will now. I thought the Iraqi guy recognized him from the plane, though.

Originally posted by luckydevil

another great episode

definitely hooked

As far location goes

Bermuda triangle?

Fraid not, I'll bet when they finally check the other side of the island they will find the Harlem Globetrotters waiting for them. I hope they can figure out a way to beat the robots in basketball, though...

As long as it's in some sort of "real time", they shouldn't have too much trouble making it last. I think the producers have probably thought about this...they did offer up the mayday recording that had been on a loop for 16+ years.

Perhaps the Asian fellow was offering up some of that poisonous blowfish to the other survivors???

Originally posted by Fatty P For The Pulitzer

I'm definitely hooked. I was pretty shocked about Kate last night, I'm curious what Jack is going to do now that he knows and what she did too. I definitely recommend to anyone reading this to check it out Saturday night at 8 on ABC. Or at least TIVO it if you're out pre-gaming for the Browns game.

They haven't shown much about the story with the Asian couple yet. Obviously the guy is extremely traditional/conservative. It seems that maybe they have something to hide, just as it looks like everyone does.

i agree..great show, love it. did you notice that when the asian guy gave the pregnent girl some of that fish, she all of sudden felt the baby kick, even though up to that point, the baby hadn't kicked in over a day. i found that kind of strange, it maybe nothing, but with all the sub-plots, it maybe something! just a thought

Archived