Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anyone catch Lost last night?

Soonerz

Originally posted by SRBFan

Perhaps the Asian fellow was offering up some of that poisonous blowfish to the other survivors???

This is exactly what I was thinking because he was so reserved before that point. DId you notice that the pregnant woman never got to eat the fish because of the baby kicking? Something 'fishy' is going on.

Originally posted by codeorama

I knew the girl was the criminal. I even said that to my wife but she didn't believe me.

No idea about the secret though.

The guy with the gun? The Iraqi guy said the white guy with the gun was on the plane with a jacket over his hands, and that's why he thought he was the criminal.

Actually, the white guy said the Iraqi guy had the jacket over his hands. So it's still possible.

I'm surprised the white guy hasn't been strangled yet.

My new theory is some type of place where time is stopped. That would explain the beast (dinosaur), the polar bear (ice age), and the radio transmission they heard would be caught in time too.

Did anyone catch the polar bear in the comic book that Walt found?

Originally posted by WallyG3

Actually, the white guy said the Iraqi guy had the jacket over his hands. So it's still possible.

I'm surprised the white guy hasn't been strangled yet.

My new theory is some type of place where time is stopped. That would explain the beast (dinosaur), the polar bear (ice age), and the radio transmission they heard would be caught in time too.

Did anyone catch the polar bear in the comic book that Walt found?

Oh, ok, I got it backwards.

I knew the Polar Bear was coming because I read that in a spoiler online.

My wife thought the fish might be poison as well.

Again, I saw this show categorized as Sci Fi on a website as well, before it was released, so I'm sure there's going to be more weird stuff going on.

Archived