Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Revenge!! pic needs caption :)

bubba9497

Originally posted by Potato Sack

Sorry, the Giants played a brilliant game. There was no luck involved. We looked like sh!t, Tom Coughlins boys didn't. Case Closed.

Actually the Giants played badly too they just didnt turn the ball over. 17 of their 20 points were off of turnovers. 4 of the 7 turnovers got them nothing. Every drive of their own except 1 for a field goal got them nothing. I've never seen a team turn the ball over 7 times and still almost win it. If it had gone on for another quarter we would have won it. Of course we may have had 9-10 turnovers.

Originally posted by lolhahaha

Actually the Giants played badly too they just didnt turn the ball over. 17 of their 20 points were off of turnovers. 4 of the 7 turnovers got them nothing. Every drive of their own except 1 for a field goal got them nothing. I've never seen a team turn the ball over 7 times and still almost win it. If it had gone on for another quarter we would have won it. Of course we may have had 9-10 turnovers.

Actually my friend they got a Touchdown, from a nicely thrown pass and great route, along with a bad coverage play by Bowen.

Archived