Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Who is your favorite non-Redskin?

method man

Rodney Peete is my favorite player of all time. He played for the Skins in 99 and backed up Brad Johnson. Rodney is not a great QB. But he has a great mind for the game, a tremendous heart, and is an all around class act. To this day, I think it was a mistake to let Rodney go and bring in Jeff George. Jeff George may be the better all around QB. But I truly believe that Brad was a good enough QB, and Rodney was a good enough backup and a better leader in the clubhouse. The Jeff George thing was a mess and I don't think it was entirely his fault. There would have been no mess with Rodney as backup in 2000.

old school- Franco Harris and Rocky Blier, Earl Campbell

active- Farve and S. Davis

Alltime Coach- Parcells

I would like to add Buddy Ryan too..... I used to be so Jealous of his "D" and I really respected the Bear and Philly "D"'s

Now we have a guy who mentored under Ryan and I can see shades of his "D" on our current "D". This makes me very happy.

In the middle to Late 80's if you put a buddy Ryan "D" with a Joe Gibbs "O" we would have been unstopable. I think I am finally getting my wish/dream come true.

LT and Brett Favre are tremendous and I love watching them, but the player I like to watch the most is Hines Ward. Im always partial to undersized WRs who block like their life depends on it. Ward is a competitor of the highest degree and always looks like he having the time of his life out on the field.

Archived