Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Mark it down and take it to the bank....

Tom [Giants fan]

This is not the week to play nice nice Tom. You are scum this week. Come back and talk next week after we finish waxing that arse like Mop and Glo. Some people on this board have marked it down and they will as you say " Take it to the Bank". I like your confidence in your team though. Not backing down is going to get you knocked down!!

So you are just looking for shock value as opposed to substance, why post it?[/Quote]

Not shock value, just how I feel. I think you guys are putting way too much into what happened to the Giants last week. They made some key mistakes which cost them the chance to be in the game. Warner's fumble at the three which was totally unforced is something I am expecting not to happen again. And I really believe the Giants will be able to move the ball against the Skins' D.

The thing I am very worried about is Clinton Portis. The Giants D looked lost last week and I don't know how much they are going to be able to improve in one week. Will Allen admitted that some of the players a bit lost still but they are learning more and more each week. I think they learn enough to squeeze out a four or five point victory at home in the pouring rain.

Dallas I think should be able to handle the Browns.

The Vikings will move the ball quite easily against the Eagles while controlling the clock.

I would go into more detail of my thoughts but it takes to damn long to type.

Everybody 1 & 1...................so 1 win, and 1 completely dominating blow out victory for the Skins.

1 tough beating for the Giants, and 1 fans leaving in the first quater, throughly complete arse woopin.

I'll give ya Dallas and Philly even up:laugh:

As I do with all NFC East games, I am cautiously optimistic. My guess is that Tom must be feeling desperate, hence the bold prediction. C'mon Tom, don't guarantee what you don't know for sure. I think we can expect a low scoring game, and whichever team makes the fewest mistakes wins. Advantage: Skins. After all, if the Giants don't hike the ball at least 5 seconds before the playclock expires, they all must sign their wives over to Captain Caughlin :laugh:

Oh yeah Tom this will make you feel good. You know that we can tell when a team has quit on their coach cause we've been there before. It happened to Dallas with Campo and now it's your turn. The only thing that makes it sad is it is happening in the Media capital of the world. First we raped the Jets and now we are going to stick it to the Giants. I hope they make love before Sunday because they are f'd.:laugh:

Actually, while I do believe the Redskins will win on Sunday (not a cakewalk at all mind you, I just think that Gibbs will outcoach Coughlin) the game that I think you are dead wrong about is the Philly game. I don't think the Vikings can stop Philly's offense and I don't think they will get 4 TDs from Moss to compensate for it.

Sunday, 9/19:

The Giants lost today when Tom Coughlin denied his best players the chance to play upon learning that they werent lined up for the kickoff an hour before the scheduled time.

Better hope you get to the set with time to spare Tom, just because you show up on schedule doesnt mean that Mr Hardass Supreme will let you turn the TV on.

Coughlin may eventually find players that dont mind being treated like children, but until then its gonna be a long season, and a longer Sunday.

I hope Eli gets into the game so Sean Taylor can steal his lunch money in front of his home crowd.

Hail Skins.

Originally posted by Frunobulax

That's right, Tom -- after the game you'll be able to say, "Wow -- the Redskins just won and won!"

LOL, that was a good comeback.

I will say that this is a game that scares me. We have been horrendous against our division. I know Gibbs puts emphasis on getting division wins, so I know they'll play hard. But, the thought that I can't shake is our guys going in there Sunday as if it was a walk in the park, and for us to be unfortunately surprised. Maybe it's a case of the PettiNorvSchottUrrier syndrome that has been going around.

Archived