Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Holy Crap! Pastabelly will be chatting at espn.com at noon today

mhd24

Mike K, Lusby, MD: Hi Len, Based on your comments on Joe Gibbs earlier in the season, has your view on Gibbs changed? Just wondering if you still think that he will fail.

SportsNation Len Pasquarelli: (12:22 PM ET ) Great question. Even having witnessed Sunday's game in person, I haven't changed my mind about the Redskins. Let's set this straight.. I think Gibbs is a terrific coach and a wonderful man. I'd love to see him win. It's just my opinion that it won't happen this year. Give Gibbs credit for this, he brought in a great defensive coordinator in Gregg Williams and that was the difference in Sunday's game.

What a pathetic sack of human fat, pastabelly is! Side stepping the total issue that he thinks it will all fail because he has a grudge. When will someone call him out on this to his face. Bring on Wilbon!

My question for Pastabelly -

Hey Len- Michael Wilbon called your remarks about Joe Gibbs earlier this year stupid & irresponsible. With an entire area of Redskins fans backing him up on these comments, what is your response to Redskins fans about your inability to write an unbiased article about the Redskins?

Originally posted by Nighthawk

He's done. He was late for lunch and had to scram before they closed between lunch and dinner at Olde Country Buffet.

Damn, I'll bet he's like a hippo runnin' for the watering hole. Get out of the way or you'll get crushed!

:laugh:

Archived