Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Did anyone see Haley

Thinking Skins

I dont know how many times he was in the game, but I do remember him getting one hell of a push up the middle on one play to force Brad to throw a bad ball.

I think that he is an underrated member of our line. He's being held to the results of last year's line, but when we signed him it was as a guy who could get pressure up the middle. He has skills.

Originally posted by spanishomelette

The boy came out of nowhere and got a sack with Wynn as well. Great step up showing by him. A lot of people weren't sure he'd make the team, but he is obviously important to make that defense work.

as much as I have been pointing out I was right about Bowen, Betts, Samuels etc....

I was wroong about Haley. I thought he would have been a first waves of cuts listing.

Maybe now somebody will listen to me when I say he's good. Last year we were ranked number 1 in defense before Haley was hurt. When he got healthy again, we didnt seee him in the lineup again and our lnie wasn't anywhere near as good as it was at the beginning of the year. haley has more skills than just clearing the buffet, just watch the man work.

Archived