Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Beat the Buccs

xe101

you guys need to see this... this is a trip... if we let them come in to our house and do damage I'm going to be pissed!!!!

:puke: :puke: :puke:

http://www.buccaneers.com

This is the worst I've ever scene as far as respect... better still lack of!!!!

:bucsuck: :bucsuck: :bucsuck: :bucsuck: :bucsuck:

:logo: :logo: :logo: :helmet: :logo: :logo: :logo:

what do you think????

Yea, I saw that. It's pretty ridiculous if you ask me. They always have some stupid little intro before every game they play. Oh and there fight song is a Disney song from Peter Pan. It's hilarious! I don't know if any of you have been to a Bucs game here in Tampa (I've been to quite a few) but every time they score they shoot off their lame cannons and play that song. I laugh so hard when they do that!

Originally posted by blondy536

Yea, I saw that. It's pretty ridiculous if you ask me. They always have some stupid little intro before every game they play. Oh and there fight song is a Disney song from Peter Pan. It's hilarious! I don't know if any of you have been to a Bucs game here in Tampa (I've been to quite a few) but every time they score they shoot off their lame cannons and play that song. I laugh so hard when they do that!

Umm, firing the cannons owns your little 'Hail to the Redskins song'

The Bucs have had as much turnover as the Skins and I think didn't come out with as much talent in the tradeoff.

Still, the teams are fairly close as Tampa had better talent the past two years from which to rebuild.

This game is in Washington, it is Gibbs' first regular season contest back as coach, the players will be jacked. Those factors plus the fact the Skins have better playmakers on offense make me believe the Skins will eke out a win in Game 1, 21-17.

Originally posted by WallyG3

The canon isn't bad. Navy does it and I think it's cool. But having a Disney song for a fight song is just too much!!

Maybe the Steelers should sing "Whistle While You Work" after they score. :laugh:

Or the Dolphins could sing "Under the Sea" :laugh:

that song is quite poor, but hail to the skins isnt really that much better.

Originally posted by WallyG3

The canon isn't bad. Navy does it and I think it's cool. But having a Disney song for a fight song is just too much!!

Maybe the Steelers should sing "Whistle While You Work" after they score. :laugh:

Or the Dolphins could sing "Under the Sea" :laugh:

That second flash was absolutely gay. Looked like something from a disney movie.

Lions should go with "Circle of Life" :laugh: :doh:

I have only been to one game in Tampa against the Eagles. I loved their stadium & thought the cannons where pretty cool. Well, not when I was standing underneath it purchasing my Big Bucs Beer! then was just a little too loud.

But, I like the flash intro - I thinks it pretty good. ( not the chuckie one, that one is goofy.) I think if we had something on our own site - you guys would like it. Where is Bang????

On a third note, of the fight songs - I personally can't stand "Fly Eagles Fly"....yuck. Along with that Eagles chant.

Archived