Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Democratic left wing protesters harrass Republican delegates

88Comrade2000

Originally posted by panel

Some people are the protesting type, and some aren't.

I agree, but you can't say one side is more likely then the other when pro-life marches get similar numbers. It's clear that conservatives will turn out in large numbers when outraged.

Bush is causing such outrage on a consistent basis and ran for office as a uniter. I think it's clear that he isn't if anything he's the exact opposite.

Originally posted by Destino

Bush is causing such outrage on a consistent basis and ran for office as a uniter. I think it's clear that he isn't if anything he's the exact opposite.

people still think Gore is president and they don't know how to let go, it is sad

I agree, but you can't say one side is more likely then the other when pro-life marches get similar numbers. It's clear that conservatives will turn out in large numbers when outraged.

Good point. You also cant say that left wingers are more violent. Look at the anti-abortionists who assault doctors and blow up clinics. That's terrorism.

Originally posted by docdru

nascar is just as bad as terrorism in my opinion

Wow, we have steeped to a new low...

Comparing terrorists to nascar??

Unbeliveable. I thought we had more sense than that here on Extreme.

You jbooma and doc (yeah I'm calling you out), you both just gave terrorists everywhere a bad name!

Originally posted by jbooma

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: there are some hot chicks at the events though, so isn't that terrible :D

Islamic extremism has it's upside too, all those virgins after you die on jihad.

That still doesn't make it appealing to me. So you can shove your Nascar chicks.

Both are evils in this world.

Originally posted by Oldskool

Again just goes and proves the saying that liberals are the most intolerant people in the U.S.

So much for civility in the democratic process… :rolleyes:

That's right, don't protest because it's a sign of intolerence.

Can I get a price check on arm bands please, price check on arm bands.

The hatred steaming from the left only makes me want to distance myslef further from them.

I had my car's rear windshield scratched up with a knife because of a Bush campaign sticker I had. That really changed my mind about my vote! I will without fail, vote for Kerry. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by IAMBG

The hatred steaming from the left only makes me want to distance myslef further from them.

I had my car's rear windshield scratched up with a knife because of a Bush campaign sticker I had. That really changed my mind about my vote! I will without fail, vote for Kerry. :rolleyes:

How do you know that was a liberal and not just someone who knew you and hated you personally.

Originally posted by IAMBG

You want to "destance" yourself form the left because of crime related to you "Bush campiagn sticker."

Let me explain something to you, until you drive around in southern VA with a Kerry sticker on your car, you don't know what hatred is. My aunt was almost driven off the road, and threatened with rape by passing compassionate conservatives. You don't indentify yourself as a democrat in many areas of this country, and having your sticker pulled off is the very least of your concerns if you do.

But can't protests be civil? I visited Japan aboard a Nuclear Aircraft Carrier and we we confronted by a fair number of locals protesting that we were a nuclear powered vessel. They were polite and even greeted us personally. I understand their sentiment, though I find it flawed considering all of the nuclear power they use, but it was kept to a civil tone.

There was one sign that said "US Carrier go home". At that point in the deployment, I almost wanted to go help the lady that was holding it. :)

It's our God given right to punch any Republican going to see The Lion King. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by docdru

I'm not talking about the poor Republicans, I'm talking about the big fat rich ones who are in New York right now

Always with the Class warfare... Do I wish i could just up and leave and run up there? yepper.. Can I? nope..

Do i hate the people up there because they can? Nope...

Don't hate the repubs.. hate the game ;)

Originally posted by Stu

I continue to be puzzled by this activity as well as the almost uncontrollable rage and hate some of these people have for the President.

And just think, these are the same people who say they are for PEACE!! Yeah, right!! Peace as long as you do it their way.

Archived