Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Chump, i mean Champ thinks Deion would be Top 15 CBs if he comes back.

QBkilla56

I saw the "Broncos Cam" interview w/ Champ. I don't know how he can say this if Deion can't even start. Whatever.

He also said that they have the best RB roster in the league. Talent-wise, he may be right. Denver looks pretty strong this year.

He talked about playing WR and said he guarantees 2 TDs this year at that position.

Originally posted by RonJeremy

Roland is getting real chatty lately...what's up with that??

He hardly mumbled five words when he was here!

I noticed that too. The man is more open since he left the Redskins, well i guess 68 million would do that to anyone.

I believe Bailey has started to believe the hype. Furthermore, I believe someone's been in his ear telling him people will never think of him as a HOF or ALL-Time great unless he starts promoting himself.

Anyone notice how quiet he was before Deion arrived in DC? Anyone notice how vocal he has become when people started to rate Charles Woodson above him in terms of talent and attributed it to Charles's incessant self-promotion?

Keep chattin Roland.... we'll be chattin about all those marginal receivers having career days over top of you. We'll be chatting about the 5-7 interceptions you drop this year. We'll be chattin about lack of impact plays you'll have for Denver this year.

DG was still shutting people down at 40 years old. Not that Deion is near as good at him, but from an age stand point, its been done before which can't let me rule it out of my mind right off. He may come back and dominate like he did before he was a Redskin :laugh:

Champ just seems a big deluded to me. He's still figuring out how to talk to the media seeing as how he got little practice here.

Originally posted by atlhawksfan

Isn't it true that in man coverage Deion didn't give up any TDs his last year in the league? I remember reading that.

No, it isn't. He gave up one to R.J. Soward for the Jags in his only season as a Skin, and last season in the league. Soward was a first round draft bust and played himself right out the league on his first contract.

Archived