Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Bang's new cartoon

Dallsux

As always, funny as sh*t! I loved the Peyton Manning interview & the Deion w/ Ray-Ray...well, what was left of him anyway. "Screw you guys-I'm goin' home!" Nice Cartman plug! :rotflmao: Good work Bang & thanks for making my side ache! After the day I've had, I needed that! :rotflmao:

:ravensuck :coltsuck: :billsuck::raidersuc

Originally posted by SkinsLover

I was cracking up over the Raiders sequence with Sapp & the cracker jacks!!

You are a wizard - just keep getting better & better!!

That was histerical. :laugh: Was that cracker jacks or twinkies? I thought it was twinkies! Eithr way, it was funny as hell!

Originally posted by panel

One thing I noticed was that ALL the people look better, they look like who they are.

It is some AMAZING likenesses.

I agree. Did you also happen to notice that his outro was different? Instead of just saying "Bang!" by John Tayman, it actually had a "Sponsor Bang" banner. Hmmm...Bang trying to get some sponsorship outside of extremeskins? Maybe some ESPN money? Go get tha $$$ Bang! You deserve it!

:thumbsup:

I enjoy humor as much as the next guy but that was just plain irresponsible. Having Sapp and Washington jump for Twinkies out in Oakland which is directly over a faultline is just inviting monumental disaster. Do you want the whole freakin state to separate and slide off into the sea??????

Originally posted by panel

One thing I noticed was that ALL the people look better, they look like who they are.

It is some AMAZING likenesses.

Thank you.

I am glad that was noticed. About two months ago i discovered some new techniques for distributing color, shape molding, etc,, and it's really made a difference.

Glad y'all like this one!

~Bang

Archived