Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Signup For The Extremeskins.com Pick'em Contest Now!

Die Hard

http://extremeskins.com/newcont/

This is NEW software.... so EVERYONE has to register. Even if you've registered with the old software in the past.... you need to re-register.

Please register using your current username you use for the site/forums.

If you have any questions... feel free to post them in here.

*** PLEASE READ - VERY IMPORTANT ***

THE MAN CONTEST will require a $10 donation this year.

There will be 3 contests running this year: (1) The MAN contest ONCE AGAIN OPEN ONLY TO REDSKINS FANS; (2) The NFL Pick'em contest; (3) Beat the Spread.

Contests (2) and (3) will be free. However, we will only be providing prizes for THE MAN CONTEST this year... regardless of what the homepage of the Pick'em contest presently says.

Why the required donation this year?

(1) Because of the increasing costs of running and maintaining the site. Not to mention the programming costs to build and upgrade the contest software :)

(2) More importantly... the PRIZES.

1st place - An authentic Clinton Portis jersey.

2nd place - An authentic NFL Wilson leather football signed by a player (TBD)

3rd place - A replica LaVar Arrington jersey.

So how can you donate?

(a) Send a check/money order to:

Eric Leichter

11709 Valley Ridge Circle.

Fairfax, VA 22033

USA

(B) Paypal:

http://www.extremeskins.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=donate&file=ManContest

Please only use the above DONATION link for this contest so that Blade doesnt have to waste his time chasing the beans around the bean-counting spreadsheet.

* note: Once you have made a payment... please CONFIRM that you have made payment in this thread AND indicate what method of payment - if you made a payment... we need to be aware of it so we can login to paypal to confirm it or mark your name so we can expect your check when it arrives.

Again, if you have any questions or concerns... please address them in this thread.

Thanks.

The donations link has been fixed. Also, please note that by making a donation to join the contest will make that white "Make A Donation" button under some posters' avatars go away. ;)

Anyone who is interested in participating in this years "The Man" contest can simply make the $10 donation now, and, as DH requested, post on this thread that they've done so and how (PayPal or check). Once we've received the donation, we'll be able to activate your account for that particular contest.

As you can tell, we're still in the process of getting the software completed in time to get this thing up and running, and trying to do so with enough time left over to work out any bugs and answer all your questions. Please continue to ask them, and please be patient while we try to answer them.

For now, feel free to sign up for all 3 contests, and, if you are going to play "The Man," go ahead and make your donation. We'll do our best to fill in all the blanks, and answer all your questions, as expeditiously as possible.

Thanks. :)

Originally posted by Renegade7

I'm getting my first job today, but I don't have my schedule yet. I don't know when I'll be paid, but i want to take part. Do I have to send the donation in first before I can take part in the contest? And how do the three contest work? thanks. :)

Renegade7, send a post-dated check to Blade (ie. Eric).

As far as how all 3 contests work.... hopefully by tomorrow you can go to each "contest details" page once you are logged in and you will have all the directions available to you.

Originally posted by Die Hard

Renegade7, send a post-dated check to Blade (ie. Eric).

As far as how all 3 contests work.... hopefully by tomorrow you can go to each "contest details" page once you are logged in and you will have all the directions available to you.

Sweet. :)

Thanks DH! I was just wondering about this. I'm definitely in for the Pick'em contest, and while I was a contender for part of the season last year, watch out this year. I'm shooting for either hero or zero! Going to give some thought to The Man contest. Been wary of transactions over the internet, even though I understand that Paypal is supposed to be very reliable. Can I just tell ya that the checks in the mail?:D Well anyway, good luck to all, and may the best man or woman (Blondie;) ) win!

ajwatson3 signed up for contests and paid $10 fee via PayPal!

i want that Portis jersey....

and i see that we are no longer choosing scores in the pick 'em contest (i think we did that last year). is that going to be the "beat the spread" game now? i really liked guessing final scores (which in turn are my over/under and spread picks-- great for figuring out how much money i would have made gambling!) and hope we continue that....

Archived