Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Opinion Of Sean Taylor

JoeSkins

I have it from a very reliable source that Sean Taylor gets to the ball on nearly every play. That seems to be a little more critical than whether or not he gets to the microphone after practice. He is a 6'2" 231 lb widow maker.....:cool:

If everybody is so sick of hearing about Sean Taylor, why visit this thread?

This is not a Taylor bashing thread, either.

If it doesn't matter what people think, that kind of defeats the purpose of this website.

Seeing the contracts of the other draft picks makes me glad to see the Redskins aren't throwing a lot of money at a guy who has never played a single down in the NFL.

Sean probably did get screwed compared to them, and he deserves to be upset. This is millions of dollars here. No doubt many people have complained worse over less money.

Still, most of this is media hype. Sean has done nothing wrong except make some business mistakes.

Guest SkinsHokie Fan

He is going to be a superstar.

Although it is kind of funny that the big time pre-draft Taylor guys on this board are not around as much defending him like I thought they would be.

I think he is great, just not God the way the pro-Taylor crowd made him out to be before the draft.

IMHO though he will be a superstar and this contract in 2 years will seem very small

Originally posted by freakofthenorth

And where are they putting these poles? What kind of poles are they? Fishing poles? flagpoles? Or maybe even...tadpoles!

;)

That was a hoot.

:party:

The polls are really good. Maybe the topics are not everyone's favorite, but a lot of people give responses without giving replies. This one had close to 100 votes and less than 20 replies.

It's a good way to participate in a discussion without typing. Don't like a poll/thread/etc. - don't participate.

:type:

How much he makes and the business side of it shouldn't really concern us. I saw him giving kids his autographs today on Tv as well as being a good guy to the fans.

The media are ****s thats all there is to it. DC media are some of the worst.

Let the kid be

:cheers:

I'm gonna have to go with "other" on this one. I believe he's an extraordinary talent, and I trust Gibbs' decision on drafting him, however, I don't appreciate or agree with what he's doing right now with the agent thing and the ****ing about his contract. The Post said it best today. They said he has absolutely NO right to complain after the fact, because if he was so concerned about Fitzgeralds contract and how his compared to it, he should of waited until after he signed before signing his own. Also, he can be the highest paid safety EVER if he just does as well as everyone is predicting he does at his position. Simple as that.

Lates.

Originally posted by blondy536

Ok, honestly...I am so damn sick of hearing about Sean Taylor this, Sean Taylor that! Just let the man be! He's gonna be something Great! Wait and see!

I agree with you 100%. And, if you're one of the girls in your sig pictures, I'll agree with anything else you want as well.

Originally posted by herrmag

I agree with you 100%. And, if you're one of the girls in your sig pictures, I'll agree with anything else you want as well.

;) The only thing on this thread yet that I felt was worth responding to. cause I was thinking the exact same thing. :thumbsup:

:wewantd: :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :wewantd: :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :wewantd:

Archived