Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Opinion Of Sean Taylor

JoeSkins

People are true fans here, just look at the 73 that voted in huge favor to Taylor and the 41 that voted that he won't be a bust. That's 114 out of 204, which is not even counting the 8 that (and congratulations for being honest) that are the Redskins homers that wouldn't ever think negatively anyway.

I personally voted that I didn't want to judge him yet. It'd be nice if he picked off a few in preseason, and if I wasn't getting scared daily by the prospect of Andre Lott starting. Has Lott really done that well in camp the past few days?

Taylor is going to be the man.

Pretty much right after the Post ran that article about Lott holding onto the safety spot, Taylor has his best practice. He apparently was knocking down passes and drilling people left and right.

He is the real deal.:logo:

Originally posted by posse

What a terrible poll.

Do we really need more Sean Taylor threads? i think we've been though this.

Is it really necessary to critique this guys poll? I mean wow, what if he was'nt around for the other polls and wanted to get some insight on how we all are viewing the new draftee. I for one am tired of guys bashing other guys threads here. If you dont like the thread...(simply disreguard it and dont post on it). How hard can that be?

Seems a little early to judge him. Maybe once he's played some games or even a whole season it would be more prudent. For now I'm just saying that he's a phenomenal talent with everything to prove on the field. (I'm really hoping he is everything that he's advertised to be).

Originally posted by blondy536

Ok, honestly...I am so damn sick of hearing about Sean Taylor this, Sean Taylor that! Just let the man be! He's gonna be something Great! Wait and see!

Can we get some more pics of those chicks?

As far as Sean Taylor the person, who knows what is going through his head, just because he is going through a lot with his contract situation does not mean he is a flake or a loser or anything like that. He is still fairly young and probably has his family influencing him, just give him time to grow with in the game and all will work its self out. Hmm let us rewind a few years back when #56 was still a rook... how many times did the announcers say he looked lost out there on the field, not everyone adjusts to the NFL at the same pace, and believe me when this kid gets it heads are gonna roll!

Man I cant wait!!!:cheers:

Archived