Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A tip for all my wonderful Redskin Buddies

Eagle_Lou

E Lou remember to baste the Crow Sunday night that should allow you to swallow it without choking.

Thanks for continuing the trend of misguided fans talking smack on the board only to forget the url after the game.

I guess the Eagle will need to run back a fumble like they did against the Bolts to get their margin of victory.

McNabb may scramle a couple of times but it only takes one solid hit on Shaving Creme boy by Lavar for him to be stuck eating soup for a week.

You better pull out al of the trick plays if you want to be in this game

------------------

Take A Sip of the Marty KoolAid and Believe.

The Eagles may have won the East in either 1988 or 1989 I don't remember. I know in 1988 the Skins were 7-9 after winning the Super Bowl and the Giants and Eagles made the playoffs that year.

The Eagles had some good teams in the late 80's and early 90's but always seemed to be overshadowed by the Giants, Redskins and then the Cowboys.

Know we are seeing the more prototypical Eagle fans.

I notice Skinssuck didn't have the balls to post under his alias for igglephans. Redskinstailgate might be a trash talker but at least he uses that name on all these sights as opposed to trying to cover up his identity!

Originally posted by bulldog:

The Eagles may have won the East in either 1988 or 1989 I don't remember. I know in 1988 the Skins were 7-9 after winning the Super Bowl and the Giants and Eagles made the playoffs that year.

The Eagles had some good teams in the late 80's and early 90's but always seemed to be overshadowed by the Giants, Redskins and then the Cowboys.

Well Mary Lou has gotten a rile out of everyone.

If you have to east crow, you'd better be here 7:30pm sharp Mary Eagle Lou.

It must have killed you Eagle fans to see from 1986 to 1995 to see the NFC East win the superbowl 7 times. 2 for us and the Giants and 3 for the Boys. No Eagles there, just one Nfc East title in 1988. Wasn't the year of the fog bowl?

Archived