Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sean Taylor Fires Agents

vegeta613

That Taylor is not starting is nothing to worry about. That is what fat boy was probably talking about. He just assumed that because Taylor was not starting and Williams said that he would not be starting at this point, he must be doing something wrong.

My take is Williams is making Taylor earn a starting spot and bringing him along more slowly instead of throwing him into the fire. Nothing to worry about.

Originally posted by Fred Jones

That Taylor is not starting is nothing to worry about. That is what fat boy was probably talking about. He just assumed that because Taylor was not starting and Williams said that he would not be starting at this point, he must be doing something wrong.

My take is Williams is making Taylor earn a starting spot and bringing him along more slowly instead of throwing him into the fire. Nothing to worry about.

Right...he's got a six year contract signed...he'll be fine, regardless of what Fatboy Len has to say about him.

Hey Pastabelly------------> :nutkick: :moon: :finger: :laythehur

This is wrong with the NFL, other than paying for a player before he performs on the field.

He's seeing what others are getting and immediately pitches a hissy fit and fires his agent. Today's NFL athlete can't be happy with the physical gifts and truck load of money they get to play a game. Now he's looking at what someone else got and saying..."man.... I've been disrespected.... that guy is making more than me".

It's disgusting. :doh:

All I know is that he's working his way up the depth chart and the coaches are pleased with him so far and the camp reports people have submitted have given him rave reviews.

So he fired his agent, hired a new one a week or so before training camp and "might have" fired his new agent. Maybe he began to feel uncomfortable about the situtation. He changed his mind and he is really indecisive. I dont see how that qualifies him to be a headcase. The only person I think is being a headcase is KW2.

Sean is in camp working hard and is not causing problems for Gibbs. So he's doing fine to me. No cause for alarm.

Originally posted by Cskin

This is wrong with the NFL, other than paying for a player before he performs on the field.

He's seeing what others are getting and immediately pitches a hissy fit and fires his agent. Today's NFL athlete can't be happy with the physical gifts and truck load of money they get to play a game. Now he's looking at what someone else got and saying..."man.... I've been disrespected.... that guy is making more than me".

It's disgusting. :doh:

But we don't know that for sure just yet...we can only assume that that's the case. Let's hear it from him first before we make any judgements about why he fired his agent...let's not take Pastabelly at his word...

Of course, if he's going to be at Redskins Park tomorrow, they should make his fatazz run around the field for a few hours before doing his report. They should let him have to catch a ball on Taylor, see if Taylor doesn't knock his block off!!! :laythehur

Originally posted by demarc007

Pastabelly is such a loser. He makes judgement on Taylor in 2 days but has this to say about the Falcons safety's:

"As thin as the Atlanta defensive line appears to be, the biggest worry area might be at safety, where the starters are not even solid. It's probably not fair to evaluate players after two practices, one of which wasn't even in pads, and safety is a difficult position to assess in camp anyway."

Oh really Len, but it's so obvious Taylor is struggling. STFU!!!!!

HAHAHA

PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AAAAHHH!! :paranoid: AAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!

:rolleyes:

Let's let the kid show his stuff. For the meantime, let's believe the words of our intrepid Training Camp reporters and any Redskins insiders. Don't listen to some fat moron who's a little cranky because his blood sugar is low.

Originally posted by demarc007

Pastabelly is such a loser. He makes judgement on Taylor in 2 days but has this to say about the Falcons safety's:

"As thin as the Atlanta defensive line appears to be, the biggest worry area might be at safety, where the starters are not even solid. It's probably not fair to evaluate players after two practices, one of which wasn't even in pads, and safety is a difficult position to assess in camp anyway."

Oh really Len, but it's so obvious Taylor is struggling. STFU!!!!!

Unbeeeeeeeleivable! I would be embarrassed to be so obviously biased. He's got issues...

As a safety and as the #5 pick, Taylor is going to get less than Eli Manning and Larry Fitzgerald. How MUCH less is the question :)

Franchise qbs and wide receivers make more coming into the NFL, that has been the case for years.

Taylor can perhaps press his case by proving he is a special player on the field, but otherwise he is locked into his deal and that is HIS own fault.

The Redskins told him to retain an agent used to negotiating contracts for top 10 picks and he didn't take their advice.

Originally posted by Mittens

Exactly. I'm happy we didn't overpay Taylor like all the other rookies have been. The contracts being handed out are insane for one player of a team, and unproven players at that.

Yeah, what's up with that all of a sudden? Is this going to be the trend from now on? Or is it that teams are doing this this season to try to boost their salary cap limits starting next season with the new tv deal coming out?

:logo: :dallasuck

Have you ever noticed that when other teams make a good deal with a free agent or a draft pick they are praised for making smart decisions and creating ingenious marketing trends. However, when the Redskins make a good deal, the player is being ripped off or manipulated.

Sean Taylor will be fine.

Archived