Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

All Time Worst Teams!

Number5

ESPN's top 25 worst teams that aired last night with Stu Boo-yeah Scott...was lame. As usual with ESPN, long on fluff, short on substance. Though it had good commentary from players and sports writers, it must have recounted the top 25 about five times in the course of an hour.

Originally posted by Riggotoni

The Kotite Jets (95?)

Worst team I ever witnessed.

Kotite coached anything period.

I remember one funny game decision about Kotite, Eagles had a 3rd and 16, about their own 35, defense jumps offsides and the Eagles gain 14 yards, decision time, take the penalty and replay the down 3rd and 11 or take the play setting up the 4th and 2.....

Kotite takes the play, 4th and 2, and then sends the punter on.

CLASSIC Kotite

Originally posted by Skip to my lou

I remember one funny game decision about Kotite, Eagles had a 3rd and 16, about their own 35, defense jumps offsides and the Eagles gain 14 yards, decision time, take the penalty and replay the down 3rd and 11 or take the play setting up the 4th and 2.....

CLASSIC Kotite

:doh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :doh:

Originally posted by Number5

Give me any number of teams in Pro football History that have sucked worse then the 1990 Tampa Bay Bucs and......gasp.....the 1998 Eagles!

2003 Eagles? No, wait...the 2000 Eagles? :laugh: <jk>

I'm with Tom, the '89 Cowpickles.

Originally posted by Skip to my lou

CLASSIC Kotite

I was in attendance at the Georgia Dome for that one. Very bad man. The only highlight was watching Heschel Walker run one in for 96 yards, RIGHT AT ME!

And of these qualify:

The 1960 Dallas Cowboys 0-11-1

The 1976 Tampa Bucs 0-14

1981 Baltimore Colts 2-14 opponents averaged over 33 points on them both wins were squeakers against the Pats.

1990 New England Pats 1-15, win was by 2 points

1991 Ind Colts 1-15, win was by 1 point

Archived