Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Stupidest Sports Chant...

halter91

Not sure if this has been done before, but what's a chant that other teams do that annoys the crap out of you? For me it's the Ohio State Buckeye fans....

The say O-H

I-O.

Dumbest thing ever, a close 2nd would be the Devils fans chanting Rangers Suck whn they play the Flyers or other teams.

Guest SkinsHokie Fan

Lets Go Yankees. I hate that

On a similar note, in October of 2002, I had about 400 people at Oktoberfest, in Munich, Germany chanting "Lets go Hokies," for about 5 minutes. Ahh good times

Tried to teach them Hail to the Redskins but that was just too hard

I hate how everyone yells whenever a player with and "oooo" sound in their name touches the ball. Even if they suck.

For Example:

"Bruuuuuuuuce" or "Duuuuuuuuce"

It sounds like the crowd is booing, instead of honoring them.

Without a doubt, hands down....

Maryland/Baltimore fans that chant "Hey....You suck! Yeah you, yeah you, yeah you...." to the tune of Rock and Roll Part II. God, if you're out there, please don't ever let the song be played in FedEx stadium. I just don't know if I could take it. It is the most classless, childish, revolting thing an arena/stadium full of fans in this country participate in. You would think that Terps and O's (etc) everywhere would recognize that and be embarrassed, but no....

:puke:

Originally posted by Tom [Giants fan]

Philadelphia fans spelling out E-A-G-L-E-S and saying it. I guess we have to cut them a break, it is the only thing they can spell.

It's not that easy, Tom. I sometimes miss a couple letters. :D

While it's not really a chant, Orioles (and other MD/DC) fans who shout "O" during the national anthem is a pet peeve. :2cents:

Originally posted by The Diesel

Without a doubt, hands down....

Maryland/Baltimore fans that chant "Hey....You suck! Yeah you, yeah you, yeah you...." to the tune of Rock and Roll Part II. God, if you're out there, please don't ever let the song be played in FedEx stadium. I just don't know if I could take it. It is the most classless, childish, revolting thing an arena/stadium full of fans in this country participate in. You would think that Terps and O's (etc) everywhere would recognize that and be embarrassed, but no....

:puke:

Your kidding.... That is the best one of all.

Eagles fans use that chant so their fans don't forget how to spell eagles.:doh:

It's a rip-off of the Jets chant, that is even less creative. If that is possible.

The only thing worse is their fight song "Cry Eagles Cry".

Archived