Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Did Gibbs steal this guy's lunch money?

Eh... Just another guy with an opinion.

I find it interesting that he uses the "show me" argument in relation to Gibbs. But that argument doesn't seem to apply to his Super Bowl picks.

What have the Vikings, and especially the Dolphins shown that suddenly make them the most serious contenders in his eyes?

Yeah, who turns around a team in one year anyway.

It's not like the Jets did that seven years ago.

It's not like Atlanta did that six years ago.

It's not like St. Louis did that five years ago.

It's not like Baltimore and the Giants did that four years ago.

It's not like New England did that three years ago.

It's not like Carolina did that last year.

Sheesh, what's this guy thinking! :rolleyes:

"Yep, the Skins have a coach, highly respected one, too. But Washington plays in the NFC -- and there are several teams in line for a Super Bowl berth before Joe's schmoes. Miami, on the other hand, plays in the AFC, and if the Dolphins can get past the Patriots (a big if, as I said), they have a better shot of getting to the title game than the Redskins in the NFC."

Yeah, It's not like the fins have any good teams in their conference.:rolleyes: I'm sure Miami will have no problem getting by the Pats, Colts, Jets, and Ravens. The Dolphins under Wandstant have been perrenial chokers. They're done.

Guys like this don't know enough about Gibbs to understand how it's going to be. I wish he was taking bets on his predictions. What a dumbass.

Anyone who is so proud of his middle name that they use the first letter of there first name and then there full middle name and that name is Duh-ane has got to be a moron.

I bet this guy was running around in his transformer underoo's the last time Gibbs won a super bowl. He has no clue in regards to what kind of coach Gibbs is. This guy should win the rump wrangler of the month award.

Originally posted by Tommy-the-Greek

I bet this guy was running around in his transformer underoo's the last time Gibbs won a super bowl.

Hey now, that's what I was doing for Joe's first two Superbowls! Don't dignify the guy by saying he liked Transformers. He was probably wearing cabbage patch kids and my little pony crap!

Originally posted by ramseyskins

Hey now, that's what I was doing for Joe's first two Superbowls! Don't dignify the guy by saying he liked Transformers. He was probably wearing cabbage patch kids and my little pony crap!

I didn't mean to belittle any skins fans or the transformers. I was however of the mindset that he may be too young to know what kind of coach Gibbs is. If you are under 25 and not a skin fan you really don't know much about him.

yeah ok Miami better than Washington....c'mon....why would SI hire him???

Ummm, I don't know which team will be better and I don;t think the Phins will be going to the Super Bowl, but what is SOOOO outragious about that statement?

The Phins certainly have a better defense, are at least as talented (not saying a lock to be more productive) at WR (with Boston and Chambers), and have Ricky Williams.

I think Brunell/Ramsey have an edge over Fiedler/Feeley (obviously), but there are enough +'s and -'s that at least an arguement could be made...

Ummm, I don't know which team will be better and I don;t think the Phins will be going to the Super Bowl, but what is SOOOO outragious about that statement?

I agree. Although the Dolphins have to deal with New England, they could gat a wild card birth and WE could be staying home. 10 wins didn't get them in last year but then that could happen to us in the NFC.

You would have thought that DUANE would have had more of the inside scoop on Joe considering he writes crap pieces on both NASCAR and NFL.

Not to worry, I think I recognize him by his byline mugshot as one of the "sanitation engineers" on my street.

By his prose, it wouldn't surprise me a bit.

You guys are the biggest bunch of homers that I've ever seen. Damn, nobody can be happy unless we get a glowing report.

The Hall stuff got to me. Hall is a good prospect, but he's not in the same league of college prospect as Champ, Woodson, or Newman. Just because he's the first CB taken doesn't mean he is one of the biggest playmakers in the NFL.

Didn't Miami kick the crap out of us last year?

Archived