Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Help me pick

Bonef1de

I just found out today that I have two tickets to come home (MD) anytime between Nov and Dec. I checked the schedule and my options are Packers, Bengals, Giants and Eagles.

Any opinion's on which game I should shoot for. I'm pretty sure Philly is going to be the most intense but here's the deal I've never attended a live game before. So I'm not real sure about ticket availability.

If anybody has a preference on how they get their tickets any info would be appreciated.

I would shoot for the Packers game if I were you. This will probably be your only chance to see Bret Favre play which I think would be something you'll never forget. Obviously, seeing the Redskins for you is a huge deal but you will see them whichever game you choose. I think Favre makes it well worth it.

My personal opinion is go see the Bungals game. Its probaly the easiest to get tickets and you get to see the return of M. Lewis.

Plus its one of the best up and coming teams of the league.

:helmet:

You mean the hotdog I just ate was Sammy Hagar

Originally posted by Bonef1de

Hey Tarhog, what's Hogfest?

Its a huge Tailgate party attended by members of CPND (the other major Skins fan board) and Extremeskins members (although its not officially sponsored by us). A member of both boards, TomSkinsFan, plans it each year, and it is an incredible event. I went for the first time last year, and it was literally one of the best times I've ever had (despite finding a way to lose to the lowly Giants after scoring 21 4th quarter points to force overtime). Most folks get a room at the Key Bridge Marriott and party the entire weekend. I highly recommend it. This years game for Hogfest is the Cincinnati game, and that'll also be one of the easier tickets to pick up without getting raped. Here's last years website:

Hogfest 2003

id go with the Eagles, itd be pretty intense and, whod wanna miss Arrington or Taylor knocking the crap out of Owens???

Nah, itd still be an interesting game, also the Packers for Tom's reasoning.

Originally posted by Bonef1de

I was just on E bay and this guy is offering two 1st row section 26 endzone tickets with wait staff and a parking pass for $300. I dunno sounds a little cheap to me. What's up. Does it sound legit?

Yeah, it's more than likely legit. If that's not a Buy it now then the price will probably go up. Unless you know someone with season tickets and is willing to share, ebay imo is the best (and cheapest) way to get Skins tickets.

Originally posted by Tom [Giants fan]

Oh heck, just get a package deal and go to all four. You only live once.

I'm with Tom. If you have enough money, just blow it all on all 4 games. But, if I had to choose, I would go with the Packers.

#1- Like Tom said, it gives you a chance to see Bret Favre & that will be something special.

#2- It won't be as bad to deal with if we lose the game. Trust me, Redskins fans at a Divisional game are extremely intense & really pissed off if we lose. Especially against Philly. You want to go to a game that you will actually enjoy & won't be surrounded by opposing team fans.

I would look for tix on either E-Bay or ticketmaster.com. Also, there are links thru extremeskins at the bottom of the page that you can find tix on as well...Good luck!

:cheers:

Hey Bonef1de

I think I saw in another post you're from Frederick - I am a DC native relocated to Frederick - still 'Skins territory though:D

Tom's got a point about seeing Brett Farve. Something cool you'll remember years down the road. I recently bought tickets to a game at www.ticketmonster.com - just click on "Redskins" at the top of page and it tells you what games they have tickets available for, as well as where the seats are - and you can look at the seating chart before you decide.

Have Fun

:point2sky

Archived