Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Gotta love The Onion

Kilmer17

http://www.theonion.com/news/index.php?issue=4022&n=1&bypass=1

According to the poll, 46 percent of the registered voters surveyed would vote against Bush if the election were held tomorrow, while 45 percent said they were ready to vote against Kerry. Factoring in the 2 percent margin of error, the two candidates are essentially deadlocked in the race to determine which candidate America doesn't support.

Originally posted by Bufford 3.3

ladies and gents.

I give you...........The Man Who Doesn't Get it!

Its the Onion. Its not a real poll. Its a joke.

Buff I know that but you and others are always looking at the election results page every hour to see if someone has a new state. :doh:

Enough with the polling posts untill it matters, then again the polls are never accurate to begin with.

I wonder if some of the people saying our economy is so bad, if they put as much effort to attack the current government and posting on this site into finding a better job they might have some luck.

Any Douglas Adams fans here?

‘No,’ said Ford, who by this time was a little more rational and coherent than he had been, having finally had the coffee forced down him, ‘nothing so simple. Nothing anything like so straightforward. On its world, the people are people. The leaders are lizards. The people hate the lizards and the lizards rule the people.’

‘Odd,’ said Arthur, ‘I thought you said it was a democracy.’

‘I did,’ said Ford. ‘It is.’

‘So,’ said Arthur, hoping he wasn’t sounding ridiculously obtuse, ‘why don’t people get rid of the lizards?’

‘It honestly doesn’t occur to them,’ said Ford. ‘They’ve all got the vote, so they all pretty much assume that the government they’ve voted in more or less approximates to the government they want.’

‘You mean they actually vote for the lizards?’

‘Oh yes,’ said Ford with a shrug, ‘of course.’

‘But,’ said Arthur, going for the big one again, ‘why?’

‘Because if they didn’t vote for a lizard,’ said Ford, ‘the wrong lizard might get in. Got any gin?’

Originally posted by funnyperson1

Yeah it is pretty sad that either political party couldn't field a canidate that didn't suck.

I like what Lewis Black said on his HBO special.

Democrats - the party of no ideas

Republicans - the party of bad ideas

:laugh: :cry: :laugh:

Archived