Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

a way we could have gotten taylor and winslow

skns4life

Originally posted by skns4life

considering that we're going to get the 32nd pick next year since we're going to win it all, wouldnt you trade next years 1st and 2nd and gardner probably for Winslow?

Detroit didn't want Gardner. And since Matt Millen knows we are going to win it all, why would he make that deal? ;)

i have to disagree....i think winslow is going to be a great player in the league....and i doubt gibbs wouldnt be able to handle him...

Terrell Owens has been a great player in the league. And he has poisoned a team when things start to turn sour. Sorry, I can see the same type of thing happening with Winslow. High talent, low integrity. Good luck to the Browns.

We could have also traded Lavar for the #1 overall, Portis for the #2 overall, Portis for the #3 overall, and Coles for the #4 overall, and had picks 1 through 5. Still wondering why our stupid front office didn't do that.

No, wait. Give this some thought for a second.

If we traded next year's first, third and Gardner, we could have gotten Winslow with Detroit's 6th.

Then we trade our 2006 1st and second for the 16th pick to San Francisco's 16th pick, and get Harris.

Then we trade our 2007 first and second rounders for New England's 21st pick, and get Wilfork.

Then, 2008's first and second rounders for the 30th pick... so on and so forth.

In this scenario, we pick up:

Taylor

Winslow

Harris

Wilfork

This is a freaking amazing draft.

Also, we can keep trading future picks for talent today. This will work forever! 2005...2006...2007..2008... The tradable future draft picks are infinite!

Can anyone say Washington Redskins Dynasty?

Danny should hire me as a capologist right now. ;)

considering that we're going to get the 32nd pick next year since we're going to win it all, wouldnt you trade next years 1st and 2nd and gardner probably for Winslow?

I guess some will never learn. How many draft picks do the Skins have to throw away before you learn that they are much too valuable to simply toss away. Young blood is vital to long term success.....

Originally posted by chosen

No, wait. Give this some thought for a second.

If we traded next year's first, third and Gardner, we could have gotten Winslow with Detroit's 6th.

Then we trade our 2006 1st and second for the 16th pick to San Francisco's 16th pick, and get Harris.

Then we trade our 2007 first and second rounders for New England's 21st pick, and get Wilfork.

Then, 2008's first and second rounders for the 30th pick... so on and so forth.

In this scenario, we pick up:

Taylor

Winslow

Harris

Wilfork

This is a freaking amazing draft.

Also, we can keep trading future picks for talent today. This will work forever! 2005...2006...2007..2008... The tradable future draft picks are infinite!

Can anyone say Washington Redskins Dynasty?

Danny should hire me as a capologist right now. ;)

Wake up your dreaming.....

that's funny i remember last year when members on this board were certain we would have the 32nd pick this year, and were willing to trade it away for god knows who. although i hope what you say is true, it is very doubtful that the skins have that pick. i don't think any GM right now can bank on getting the 32nd pick next year.

Archived