Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins Zubaz Pants

bofluid

I go to every game. I go to away games when I can. I have Redskins winter coats, Redskins jackets, Redskins Sweaters, Redskins T-shirts, Redskins sweatshirts, Redskins sweat pants, Redskins turtleneck shirts, Redskins gloves, Redskins socks, Redskins shoe laces, Redskins jerseys, Redskins game pants, Redskins cleats, a Redskins neck warmer, Redskins ball caps, Redskins knit caps, Redskins car flags, Redskins flag pole flags, Redskins magnets, a Redskins canopy, Redskins chairs, a Redskins apron, a Redskins oven mitt, Redskins cups, Redskins koozies, a Redskins table cloth, Redskins napkins, Redskins plates, Redskins bowls, Redskins bags, Redskins hand warmers, Redskins hand towels, Redskins beach towels, Redskins handkerchiefs, Redskins face paint, Redskins posters, a Redskins sign, Redskins logos, a Redskins football, a Redskins pen, a large Redskins "We're Number One" foam finger, Redskins season tickets, Redskins parking, I even have a Redskins cell phone. But you have to draw the line somewhere.

I draw the line at Redskins Zubaz Pants.

Only a legit fan who rock those pants. They're so sweet, look at them!!!

Werd, I got some off of Ebay last year. Pretty hard to find. I don't wear them to the games, but they are great to wear around the house. Most comfortable pants I've ever owned. Lol

IMG_7063.jpg

zubaz pants and mullets go hand in hand.

i can also picture people that wear zubaz pants and have mullets also wearing a "fanny" or beltpack at the same time. my god the mere thought of that makes me want to cry.

Oh my God I read this and cracked up! I knew I had to post proof. They're not Zubaz (although he has a pair) but it really fits the bill! He's the guy far right. And he'll kill me if he ever reads this.:D :laugh:

Gotta love the Redskins/Elvis jumpsuit in that pick. Only, where else could that guy EVER wear that?

That guy is RedElvis.

He has been doing this for years dressed like that for the games.

I have never owned a pair of these "Zubaz pants", but I will admit that from the mid 80's to the early 90's I use to wear my Army camo pants with all the pockets to the games, just like the Redskins players wore when they went down to Dallas to play the Cowboys in 1983 when John Riggins said "This game is war."

Archived