Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Who Are You Excited For 2004?

CLiNT0N P0RTiS

I voted Arrington because he's got some much more potential which is insane if you think about it. He's had a different guy each year telling him how to play. Now we have a decent DC, and he will upgrade his playing this year for sure. You will see a great player turn into a hall of famer if he gets some stability.

Gibbs of course, iv never seen him coach myself...but i know itll be fun to watch:point2sky

player wise though im looking at Shawn Springs because i think he is one of the most excited players on the roster this season coming from dc locally

You guys are more excited about having Clinton Portis on the team, rather than getting Joe Gibbs back!?!

Damn, that's suprising. Think I would rather have the team chemistry that comes along with Joe Gibbs. Instead of just one player.

I think part of it is because Portis is at the top and Gibbs is further down. I think if the poll only had two choices, Gibbs or Portis, Gibbs would win. I think its safe to say we are pretty happy to have them both

As a Skin fan, I have never been so excited. I talk about it all day and everyday to my friends, family, and co-workers. I am optimistic as I am every year, although I think its justified more now than ever.

Its probably a toss up for the single most exciting thing, but probably either watching Portis in uniform or Gibbs on the sidelines. We are all going to have to pray that the players and staff can stay healthy and avoid injuries during the preseason.

I voted Jacobs for his minicamp hype... but I feel the need to give props to some guys that aren't getting votes.

1) Dar McCants. An "Art Monk" reference, are you kidding me (edit: meant in a "wow, that's awesome, are you kidding me" way)? I hope the guy blossoms.

2) Marcus Washington. This guy is being counted on for huge things as strongside backer and occasional pass rusher.

3) Cornelius Griffin. Again, huge things. Between him and Philip Daniels, we're expecting a big upgrade on the d-line.

Archived