Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Who Are You Excited For 2004?

CLiNT0N P0RTiS

The fans... I'm excited for me... the chance to see some great football again. Playerwise, I'm excited to see how Samuels (particularly) and the blocking schemes improve under Bugel. If we can block which let's us run and buys us a few more seconds to pass and a couple less all out blitzes, then we will flip the scores on many of those close games.

Originally posted by Burgold

The fans... I'm excited for me... the chance to see some great football again. Playerwise, I'm excited to see how Samuels (particularly) and the blocking schemes improve under Bugel. If we can block which let's us run and buys us a few more seconds to pass and a couple less all out blitzes, then we will flip the scores on many of those close games.

I'm excited for me too...I get to watch my first game...I want to see Portis run wild...especially in the TB game!

I voted for Joe Gibbs. I am excited to see what the Redskins can do with some good coaching. I felt like they've had talent for several years now.

If I were to pick a second player it would have been Fred Smoot. I want to know if he is ready to step up his game with the departure of Champ.

Definitely Brunell. I love the fact that now we can have a QB that can run and make some plays outside the pocket. The other players I am excited to see produce and succeed is the O-Line. I think they're really going to come together under Bugel and they have been together for 2 years now. It's going to be a different squad.

Playerwise, I'm most excited to see Portis in the backfield! It was so discouraging to watch the running game with Spurrier calling the shots! Even when we had S. Davis, he didnt use him properly. Right behind that would be the return of Coach Gibbs. I truly believe he will completely change the makeup of this organization. It will once again be about FOOTBALL and less about hype! HTTR!!!

For me its Griffin. With as much of a need as the Defensive line is for us, Coach Williams seems quite pleased with our group. At least enough to want Taylor at the #5.

An assumption mind you, but thats the feeling I get from all the stuff I have seen to this point.

IMO it has to be Gibbs. Would we all be as excited for this upcoming season if we still got Portis but had Steve Spurrier back to coach the team this year??? Let me answer that one for you, NO WAY IN HELL. Gibbs has completely changed the attitude and perception of the orginization. To not vote for him in my opinion would be unjust. BTW, I'm excited as all hell to watch Portis run the counter trey as well!!! :applause:

I'm definitely excited for Portis and Coles, two electrifying players that are for sure game breakers. But i'm really waiting to see what the O-line and D-line do this year. If they stay consistent then we should consistenly win. We'll see how it pans out this year with new acquisitions on D and Having Bugel in there with the O-line.

If he gets his chance to shine, Im most excited for Patrick Ramsey. For him to be able to play in a proper NFL offense with coaches who understand the importance of protecting to QB over everything else will be fun to watch. We know whoever plays at QB will have the support of a great running game and that will be a marked change over the last 2 seasons as well.

I cant wait.

Hail Skins.

well, I'm excited for a couple players on our team.. CP, MB... but i'm also excited to watch a couple other players in our division:

I can't wait to watch quincy carter choke this year. Hopefully he throws he throws a couple competions to smooty or springs, hehe

I'm also looking forward to TO causing the cancer effect in Philly. Hopefully he cries on the post game report and calls McNabb a fraud, causing controversy and making the town of Philly hate him as much as they did in SF.

:eaglesuck :dallasuck

Archived