Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

what do you drive? (pictures)

illone

Originally posted by riggins44
Originally posted by codeorama

Riggins44, you will give the GT to me.....

I repeat, you will give the GT to me.... [/quote

Code, I would except no where for you to put the dogs. So...just can't bring myself to put you to that trouble. :laugh:

I have no such problem. :D

BTW code you are doing it all wrong!

Riggins44, follow the instructions below and repeat after me... You will give Mad Mike the GT, You will give Mad Mike the GT, You will give Mad Mike the GT...

Originally posted by lb56blitz

This is my baby. I had it imported through MotoRex in CA. My wife hates it cuase i spend more time with it than i do with her. Unfortunately, i spent so much money getting the car, it will be a while before i can fix it up.

463603_6_full.jpg

Thats pretty sweet. Understated yet macho/sporty. What is it?

the above ride is a Nissan Skyline... discontinued in Japan, very sought after here in the States. Looks like R33, correct me if i'm wrong LB56Bl.

I love those cars, wouldnt mind shipping one over.... yours looks to be in good condition, is it RHD?

you be correct. and yes, it is right hand drive. took some getting used to but very fun to drive. turns lots of heads too. it came with an hks upgraded ceramic ball bearing turbo and a few other jdm goodies. i haven't took it to the track yet but i ran a corvette z02 or zr or whatever that tud is called and had it by three car lengths at about 225kmh (about 140mph). it's not my daily driver though. my daily car is a 1995 integra gsr. gets better gas mileage and is cheaper to maintain.

wow, im impressed...

well, so far you have the nicest car in the thread

mine is actually in the shop right now getting all sorts of new goodies (fmic, engine management, bov, injectors, and tune)

will be stage 4 w/ about 330 whp (AWD)

i might consider a RHD conversion, how long did it take you to get used to it?

prolly bout two months of driving it three times a week. i love your car too. i have been trying to talk my wife into letting me trade in our 4runner for one. i love when people hookem up with all the JDM STI goodies. sweeeeet. your car has mad potential.

How do you like your RX8?

LB56,

yea man, the wrx has quite a bit more potential than I am even unleashing at this point. 300 whp is pretty modest compared to some 550 whp beasts that can run the 1/4 mile in 9 seconds.

I might do a motor swap then finish w/ a body kit of some sort, then move on to my next project R34 or S15

hehe

Originally posted by lb56blitz

This is my baby. I had it imported through MotoRex in CA. My wife hates it cuase i spend more time with it than i do with her. Unfortunately, i spent so much money getting the car, it will be a while before i can fix it up.

463603_6_full.jpg

Your car looks like it doesn't need any fixing up too me looks good. Actually that is what I'm saving up to get I'm about 3 years away for a used R33-R34, so in the meantime I have the Nissan North American scaled back poor man's version of the GTR

nismo1.jpggatewaypics%20029.jpg__scaled_512.jpg this pic is Nissan's ...so minus the wing and graphics this is what I have.

Good luck with your beast !!

Originally posted by Woofer Magoo

You're braver than I thought.

She'll make point five beyond the speed of light. She may not

look like much, but she's got it where it counts, kid. I've added some special modifications myself.

Originally posted by TK-IV II I

She'll make point five beyond the speed of light. She may not

look like much, but she's got it where it counts, kid. I've added some special modifications myself.

You know, that ship saved my life quite a few times. She's the

fastest hunk of junk in the galaxy.

Archived