Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

You Heard This From Me: "i'm Guaranteeing Super Bowl Next Year"

rayprils

I'm going on the line and predicating that we will be going to the super bowl next year, "guaranteed".

Joe Gibbs will not only have his fourth quarterback (left arm, 5th winning percentage) going into the super bowl, he will also coach this team in the right direction. I have no doubt that we have the best coaching staff in the NFL coupled with talent which equals "SUPER BOWL".

You heard this from me. We'll celebrate on Super bowl day. HAIL TO REDSKINS!!!!!!!!!

:wave: :wave:

Ok, I have to clarify this. I am now calling the season which starts in July with training camp, this season. So, are you referring to this season or are you saying next season as in Sept. of 2005? Just want to clarify this.

And please, for my own sanity, refer to this coming season as, this season. I can't bare to think that the season is that far away. I'm in total denial. Thanks. I appreciate you helping me keep my sanity. :twitch:

Seems to me guarantees are so much more compelling when backed by something. :)

Don't get me wrong ... obviously I hope that you're right ... I'm just curious as to what collateral you'd consider putting up to show just how confident you really are in said guarantee.

I suspect, just as an example, that we could come up with an appropriate avatar either way. ;)

Now, I won't be so foolish as to guarantee that we will go to the superbowl, but I will go on the record as saying I think the 'skins will advance to the playoffs in this upcoming season. As for how far into the playoffs they go...... only "THE MAN UPSTAIRS" knows for sure.

Originally posted by rayprils

Okay guys,

Here's the deal. If we don't go to the Super Bowl (which I know we will), I will donate $500.00 dollars to Extremeskins. Make sure you print my post and we'll celebrate on Super Bowl day.

Ray who is going to win :silly:

Originally posted by rayprils

Okay guys,

Here's the deal. If we don't go to the Super Bowl (which I know we will), I will donate $500.00 dollars to Extremeskins. Make sure you print my post and we'll celebrate on Super Bowl day.

All right, that's a guarantee . . . if you mean it and follow up with your promise.

Archived