Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

You Heard This From Me: "i'm Guaranteeing Super Bowl Next Year"

rayprils

Originally posted by rayprils

Okay guys,

Here's the deal. If we don't go to the Super Bowl (which I know we will), I will donate $500.00 dollars to Extremeskins. Make sure you print my post and we'll celebrate on Super Bowl day.

Just to be the Eagle...err...fly in the ointment, I'll do the following.

I can't match rayprils commitment (2-year-old and 5-month-old come first ;) ) but I will do this:

If the Redskins DO go to the Super Bowl this season (Super Bowl 39 in Feb. 2005), I'll donate $250 to Extremeskins. In addition to the various survivor contests I'll lose next season. :)

So there you have it, Extremeskins will win either way.

If other opposing fans want to pony up, please feel free to join me.

EDIT: And to make it even more interesting, I'll do the same if the Eagles make it to SB 39. Fat chance that... :rolleyes:

Blazers21,

I hope your good on your word because, if you don't come up with the coin when we go to the super bowl, then, I will pay $500 to Extremeskins to have your membership taken away for lying. If nobody believes my predication then list your name and the amount you will donate to Extremeskins and I will hold you accountable (YOUR WORD)

Okay guys,

Here's the deal. If we don't go to the Super Bowl (which I know we will), I will donate $500.00 dollars to Extremeskins. Make sure you print my post and we'll celebrate on Super Bowl day.

Hey, if we don't win the bowl- Why don't you give all the extreme posters $500.00

I would love for you to be right; we all will. I think it's going to take Gibbs a year to see what he has. Then in 2005; we make the real run to superbowl and win another dome bowl.

Feb. 2006 superbowl is in Detroit.

Blazers21,

I hope your good on your word because, if you don't come up with the coin when we go to the super bowl, then, I will pay $500 to Extremeskins to have your membership taken away for lying. If nobody believes my predication then list your name and the amount you will donate to Extremeskins and I will hold you accountable (YOUR WORD)

rayprils,

Please don't intimate that I'm a liar. Considering I'm a platinum member and have donated numerous times to this site, I think my word is good enough. I have certainly built up a decent reputation here and suffice it to say, most would consider my word a lot more credible than yours at the moment.

As far as your prediction: to each his own. Get your checkbook out. IMO, the Redskins are a few years away from even being close. If they get 9 wins next year, that should be considered an excellent beginning.

Blazers21,

Alright Im in. $50.00 is my donation and I went ahead sent it through PayPal. Got enough people looking for me as it is:D Boz

Blazer21,

I apologize if I offended you. I just want to make sure you pay the money. I take your word in good stride. But, in respond to Skins, you will see, we're going to the "Super Bowl" period. This was the challenge that made Gibbs come back. He knew, he would get their the first year back based on the talent on this team. The key players that we need, he will fill before season starts, you can bet that. We're going to the show.

rayprils,

All's well and good. I will certainly stand by what I said. Not a problem at all.

If the 'Skins get to SB 39, then $250 goes to Extremeskins along with my congratulations. If the Eagles get to SB 39, that'll cost me $250 as well. Believe me, I'd gladly pay it in that case. :)

Let's talk about this again as the playoffs approach.

'Til then: :cheers:

Kind of early to be guaranteeing a Super Bowl win.?

I am looking forward to Gibbs's return but I am not ready to celebrate our 4th Lombardi Trophy. To Quote Coach Gibbs during his press conference upon his return to the Redskins "The past does not guarantee us anything except some good contacts"

Guest SkinsHokie Fan

Hey if you dont think your team is going to win it all why watch the games? Kudos to you Ray, no way do I make a statement or put up money like that because I have been bit in the ass many times (especially on Va Tech through my last 4 years in college)

let the games (of the offseason) begin

• 10 months later...

Archived